Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah!! :rock:rock

FB_IMG_1436101684597_zpsf8jen6w6.jpg~320x480

The FULL sized image :lol

preview_RedSonjaSwordPF.jpg

I'm guessing stradling the head with the sword piercing the head or right foot on the head, sword in head.

Yeah, you can see the fangs of the snake there, so she'll definitely have one foot on it, no doubt with her sword sticking out as Marker mentioned.. Hopefully it's a natural looking pose, as there have been some odd choices of late. I really liked the Wonder Woman PF, but thought it was odd that one of her legs was slightly bent on the rock...looked uncomfortable. :lol

Either way, this one will probably look amazing! I actually POd the first EX, but cancelled. I'm not sure I'll PO this one, but I'm eager to see it. I would also hope they learned their lesson from tan-gate and actually make her a pale redhead this time out (I really have no idea how that all went down during production last time. "Who dropped the barrel of brown paint in with the flesh tones?! Dammit. Ah well, let's work with it!" :lol)

That made me lol. :lol

I mean if she went up against some giant ass snake, I don't expect her to be undamaged. I want scrapes, cuts, blood, and all. If the base and snake are wicked, I want her to be just as messed up.

Ah gotcha.... just no scars on the boobs though :)

I think I'd prefer that she defeated the snake with cunning and ease...beaten and bloodied Sonja is scary! :lol

Red-Sonja_73.jpg

I mean, she beat a dinosaur without getting scratched! Just needed a breather after! :lol

84_315147_0_RedSonjaSheDevilWithaSword67B.jpg

From the preview page, a comment from Sideshow - sorry we don't have additional details on this piece yet! If I had to guess, we won't see them until later in the year. Based on the fact that this item is just being teased, you probably won't see it actually ship for a year (or more).

Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword | Sideshow Collectibles

I'm surprised it won't be at SDCC with how well the previous one was received there, and how finished the proto looks from this teaser. It shipping in late 2016 was a given already though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did show up at SDCC and their customer service just wasn't in the know. It's completely plausible that it'll be a Fall reveal, and it really isn't close to completed yet, but they may just be commenting on not have details as in pricing, or release dates and such. Either way, there'll be plenty to see at SDCC, so even if this doesn't pop up for a couple of months, it'll be all good.

From the preview page, a comment from Sideshow - sorry we don't have additional details on this piece yet! If I had to guess, we won't see them until later in the year. Based on the fact that this item is just being teased, you probably won't see it actually ship for a year (or more).

Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword | Sideshow Collectibles

That quote is from January. It has been confirmed in multiple places that Red Sonja will be shown at SDCC.

That quote is from January. It has been confirmed in multiple places that Red Sonja will be shown at SDCC.

They probably used the same page as their previous teaser image, which showed nothing, and swapped out the pictures, which is where the confusion is from. Didn't think it'd make sense not to have her there with an image showing that much detail.

All the details on the boot makes me wonder if the rest of the figure would be "XM'd" in contrast to the comic-accurate PF from last year.

Back