Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont plan on buying more than one pf of any character but i love my Sonja PF so much i may have to break the rule :dunno

I do hope tho that its not a JSC or Turner- think it would be cool if she looks like the last one but in a new pose or dio... Love that pic of her on the pile of treasure

We'll have to see whether this one beats out the in-hand Sonja. Always liked the character... seems like a thin preview without even a concept sketch like we got for Boba Fett and Vader

Definitely not a fan of any of them between Turner, Balent, or JSC. If they follow those anatomical directions or poses, I'd be disappointed. Out of the options posted so far I hope they follow another Renaud, as his proportions are much more anatomically realistic, and pleasing. To my eye at least.

It'd also be nice if they gave her a truly menacing or angry expression, as I think that shows a lot about her character that the covers rarely do. Hopefully this PF at least captures a small amount of this kind of hard-headed, stubborn, short fuse, 'doesn't take crap from anyone' style.

This piece of art is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• red_sonja_by_memed-d6jd79x.jpg
    red_sonja_by_memed-d6jd79x.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 416
I love their art style on paper, but I agree that they don't translate so well in statue format, I'm hoping for another Renaud rendition.
Definitely not a fan of any of them between Turner, Balent, or JSC. If they follow those anatomical directions or poses, I'd be disappointed. Out of the options posted so far I hope they follow another Renaud, as his proportions are much more anatomically realistic, and pleasing. To my eye at least.

It'd also be nice if they gave her a truly menacing or angry expression, as I think that shows a lot about her character that the covers rarely do. Hopefully this PF at least captures a small amount of this kind of hard-headed, stubborn, short fuse, 'doesn't take crap from anyone' style.

This piece of art is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Woah, you asking for emotion from Sideshow? That's like asking the Pope to get a tattoo.

:rotfl

But in all honesty, I'm happy with the current RS PF expression. Kind of going for that stoic look. I'd say it got 90% there which totally satisfies me. I'm just hoping this one shows anger.

:rotfl

But in all honesty, I'm happy with the current RS PF expression. Kind of going for that stoic look. I'd say it got 90% there which totally satisfies me. I'm just hoping this one shows anger.

:lol

Victorious has a pretty good expression, it's the eyes for me. Could've done more with it. None the less it still is a great piece.

I just noticed the picture you posted, and man scars would also make this. I mean c'mon it took me a while to deal with the fact that she is wearing scantily clad armor, the least people could do is add some scars. I'm sure she's good; but no one is that good to avoid one hit. :lol

I just want some more info! :gah: :impatient:

I should've known there was a thread to this. I also should've known that my niggs Carlos was all up in that ;) :naughty

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

dunno bout scars but I've always loved this pic of her with the arrow in her leg-
181544.jpg
would be an instant preorder

Bro, you know I just had to! :hi5:
Hahaha hellz yeah brah! :hi5:
dunno bout scars but I've always loved this pic of her with the arrow in her leg-
View attachment 156287
would be an instant preorder
Bro that's so hot! For a pose lime that you need mixed media top and bottom and a flap I can lift up to see that ass spread out the way she is
I'd put an arrow in her leg... :naughty

...err
Serrrrriiiiiooous! :drool:

Bro that's so hot! For a pose lime that you need mixed media top and bottom and a flap I can lift up to see that ass spread out the way she is

lol, from that look in her eye and the ready dagger I'd say she's totally reading your mind :lol

Red Sonja mousetrap
tumblr_l6pvhp1jqt1qd2z99o1_500.jpg

Back