Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
red.jpg

Oh wow that's cool. She cut the snake in half!

It's an axe.

That chainmail looks really good as well from that shot.

I think the axe head can be seen on this pic,
Then how is she holding it ? I aint seeing any ands holding the axe

Skin tone looks good to :)
edited --- I was thinking maybe SS uses original art so they can sell a print at same time ?

Last edited:
That's so annoying. This is why I had the first Sonja EX on PO when it went on sale...looks so damn good! :lol We'll see how the rest ends up looking, but I really like the idea of the base, and I'm sure the EX will be a swap out weapon, or the likes. Very cool idea. Really eager to see this one.

Damn I have to really start sorting out funds and what's on deck...I know this one will be just as tempting as the last, I just have to resist pre-ordering unless I know I'm actually going to keep it!

As for the skin tone, it looks darker than the previous prototype, but hopefully it'll come out nicely in the end. I've seen some fantastic repaints of the previous Sonja, where they brought her back to the pale skin look, and it's just superb.

Skin tone looks good to :)
edited --- I was thinking maybe SS uses original art so they can sell a print at same time ?

So did the original prototype of the last Sonja... :lol

I'd be lying to say that I wasn't still interested, though...damn it.

Back