Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol hahaha I'd rather have the 5th Hokage

Nah bro, the knife is for me alright, but its to help me cut her out of her clothes. You see, she's heard of me and she's trading in the defense for the D

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

lol, Jedi mousetraps don't work on you :slap :lol

Sort of. I am hoping more for this one, but also because I should be more limited to what I get. A lot of my pieces are from impulses and other reasons. Like for example in my sig? I'll probably only go for the DC pieces and maybe Kier and Queen. I'll pass on the rest. I also don't feel I know a whole ton about Sonja.

Sort of. I am hoping more for this one, but also because I should be more limited to what I get. A lot of my pieces are from impulses and other reasons. Like for example in my sig? I'll probably only go for the DC pieces and maybe Kier and Queen. I'll pass on the rest. I also don't feel I know a whole ton about Sonja.
That's how I was when I first started... I no longer impulse, but I do buy stuff just because I miss the excitement of opening a new piece. Kier is such a long way out......

That's how I was when I first started... I no longer impulse, but I do buy stuff just because I miss the excitement of opening a new piece. Kier is such a long way out......

:lol I actually read your thread when you mentioned that. At first I figured it'd take a while to hit me, but I guess it was sooner. I mean she was a great piece, just need to be more careful.

:lol I actually read your thread when you mentioned that. At first I figured it'd take a while to hit me, but I guess it was sooner. I mean she was a great piece, just need to be more careful.

=======
All collecting is like that when you start your not focused but you do better after you see you have stuff you don't want
Being focused and understanding resale values and rarity makes you justify your purchases and keeps your collection under control
Nothing worse than buying junk knowing you bought on a impulse or paid to much for it :(

Really hoping we see something soon on this. Maybe SDCC? I know it just got teased, and more than likely something for next year, but man; I need to know either to go for this or just repurchase the latest one.

I hope this new one has a way better paint job. If so I will dump my first one. The paint so so terrible for her skin tone on the first. :monkey4

Is this still happening? Surprised there hasn't been any other mention or sketches about this one... seems a little early for a preview if they had nothing to show in Feb and still nothing almost 4 months later :impatient:

Is this still happening? Surprised there hasn't been any other mention or sketches about this one... seems a little early for a preview if they had nothing to show in Feb and still nothing almost 4 months later :impatient:

Plenty of pieces teased before this one that we have seen nothing for either though.

Back