Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still though, it is going to hurt sales of the older one as people will be waiting to see this one now. Plus as a recent purchaser of the old, I expected more than a couple months to go by before another one came out.

Its one of those teases that takes a year or two before we see it. Or maybe at SDCC.

Still though, it is going to hurt sales of the older one as people will be waiting to see this one now. Plus as a recent purchaser of the old, I expected more than a couple months to go by before another one came out.

Depends if they fast track it or not, we still haven't seen PF's from the last 12 days of Christmas.. IE: Amazing Spider-Man 2 PF, Black Cat, Arkham PF's and Guardians of the Galaxy PF's..... So it might be a few years before we even see the 2nd Red Sonja...

Well I enjoy the recent one, certainly this has my interest. Obviously pose and all will need to be seen first.

If it's an action pose I'd love to see something like this...

RedSonjaJimLeePosterBIG.jpg
:rock

I like dynamic posing but I think I'd be good with a museum piece on this.

But that is one hell of a cover Snoop! :rock

That cover is pretty awesome and I'd be okay with a museum pose. :D

I'm fine with anything as long as she has big **** and a big *** and hardly any clothing to cover them. :naughty

The Dark Side is STRONG with this one. :yess:

Love Balent as an artist, not sure if i'd love a sonja based on his work. Same for me with JSC. there is a small JSC Sonja statue out by Dynamite.

Back