Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Yes that is what you do.:) I think I will pick up and extra unpainted head while I'm at it to have it painted differently at a later date.

I know that with The Man with No Name, Rainman offered a unpainted head and clothes set.

Thanks. I wish he sold the gun(s) separately too, which would make doing the exact outfit I want a bit cheaper.

Last edited:

Can someone please post a link to Rainman's site. I can't find it to save my life! Thanks!

There is no more as of yet, that one above in my post I got from Rainmans blog which can be accessed trough his site.

The rest of the pics are on his store website but I guess that is only VIP access at present?

No e-mail about my order confirmation here either. :dunno

Got the email with 2 preview pictures. I guess I'm VIP now because I'm able to order any of the 2 sets (DX and full).

Can someone please post a link to Rainman's site. I can't find it to save my life! Thanks!

if https://rainmanart.kr doesn't work try https://rainmanart.kr/index.php with the index.php. looks like there's an index.html file in the web root directory which is the default front page if index.php isn't specified. its code looks like it might have been an old flash welcome page, which no longer works.

i sort of recall something like that back in the day... can anyone else remember?

i hope i get the newsletter soon i dont wanna miss out. i am looking extremely forward to this

Thanks. I wish he sold the gun(s) separately too, which would make doing the exact outfit I want a bit cheaper.

Ditto. At the moment, I'll be able to buy only the unpainted head and outfit. But its the outfit which is expensive. Wish he sells the accessories separately. And, no mail(s) on either of my hotmail accounts.

if https://rainmanart.kr doesn't work try https://rainmanart.kr/index.php with the index.php. looks like there's an index.html file in the web root directory which is the default front page if index.php isn't specified. its code looks like it might have been an old flash welcome page, which no longer works.

i sort of recall something like that back in the day... can anyone else remember?

Your lingo on this matter looks very familiar to my fellow IT colleague's lingo. Are you IT?

I can only speak from my experience and from my location. I am in the Netherlands and I cannot get into the rainman site if I use Chrome and thats if I use either link you just provided. I can get to his website from Safari, which is amazing to me, because I can't stand safari. So safari is like my Windows computer that is never used until I need to, because whatever I need to work on is incompatible with my IMAC, Macbook Pro, IPAD, or Iphone4.

For you Non-IT people out there just try a different browser.:lecture

Your lingo on this matter looks very familiar to my fellow IT colleague's lingo. Are you IT?

I can only speak from my experience and from my location. I am in the Netherlands and I cannot get into the rainman site if I use Chrome and thats if I use either link you just provided. I can get to his website from Safari, which is amazing to me, because I can't stand safari. So safari is like my Windows computer that is never used until I need to, because whatever I need to work on is incompatible with my IMAC, Macbook Pro, IPAD, or Iphone4.

For you Non-IT people out there just try a different browser.:lecture

:lol that's probably a simpler solution.

right now i'm a computational biologist and driver of the pork chop express. but i do some web design on the side so i sometimes pick up on problems with websites. but never done much with safari or mobile devices so they leave me confused like in this case. i did want to play with developing some apps, starting with iphone and ipad stuff. problem is apple charges you to eventually put them on your device (even if its just a personal app), which sucks.

do you have firefox? seems to work in there. in my limited experience chrome and firefox behave quite similarly, so this one is odd. if you hate safari, FF is an option i guess.

:lol that's probably a simpler solution.

right now i'm a computational biologist and driver of the pork chop express. but i do some web design on the side so i sometimes pick up on problems with websites. but never done much with safari or mobile devices so they leave me confused like in this case. i did want to play with developing some apps, starting with iphone and ipad stuff. problem is apple charges you to eventually put them on your device (even if its just a personal app), which sucks.

do you have firefox? seems to work in there. in my limited experience chrome and firefox behave quite similarly, so this one is odd. if you hate safari, FF is an option i guess.

i can still use the site, but if i log out or close the browser, when i go to use the site again i get a blank page,any1 have this prob

^
yeh I get the blank page thing sometimes. Works if I clear my history or just use one of the figure spec pages from my history to 'reload'.

i can still use the site, but if i log out or close the browser, when i go to use the site again i get a blank page,any1 have this prob

^
yeh I get the blank page thing sometimes. Works if I clear my history or just use one of the figure spec pages from my history to 'reload'.

is this even when you add the index.php to the address?

Cracked and ordered the standard fullset :)

Back