Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys

Been speaking to Rainman a bit and can now confirm his first figure for 2012 is.....
.................Doc Holliday from Tombstone!!

Rainman loves classic films and, as I am sure most of you know, EXCELS at western figures.

2715_10_large.jpg

No further info yet re which clothing or if this will be a Tombstone line but I am very excited!

UPDATE:

Headsculpt:

RAI_0365.jpg

Painted headsculpt:

2.jpg

Resin casted revolvers:

3.jpg

Sherrif's badge:

magnet.jpg

The outift choice is from Doc's final quickdraw with Johnny Ringo....as hopefully he will come later on! :yess:

Stay tuned for updates!

Snake / Rainman

Last edited:
Re: Rainmans New Project: Vacation Gunslinger

Hi guys

Been speaking to Rainman a bit and can now confirm his first figure for 2012 is.....
.................Doc Holliday from Tombstone!!

Rainman loves classic films and, as I am sure most of you know, EXCELS at western figures.

Super cool, I know he'll make this look INCREDIBLE! I'll be watching this with GREAT interest! :clap

Oh, and not to hijack this thread, but the part about Rainman excelling at western figures has me even MORE excited at the possibility that we'll see BTTF III 'western' Marty McFly and Doc Brown down the line to go with his current Marty Part I and (hopefully upcoming) Marty Part II! :pray:

:wink1:

Interesting choice. Should be excellent. I love the movie and character, but not sure if it's something I'll be willing to pay Rainman prices for or not. He'll have to get the sickly look in the sculpt and paint work, for sure.

:yess::yess::yess:

110% IN!!!

Fantastic opener for 2012 :)

I would love to see him do Wyatt Earp and Johnny Ringo but Doc is actually all I need

Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Not my cup of tea, but glad for everyone who wanted one. Good for my wallet anyway, still recovering from the last two.

Now That, is one helluva Collectible! Love the character and Rainman would be the best person to create one! Just wish I could afford it :( Nevertheless, its Great news for all the fans, a very Good start to the New Year! :clap

so is he gunna do all the main Characters from Tombstone? Because it would be stupid just to make Doc Holiday

Awesome!! but this type of collecting is painful. People _____ about Hot Toys figures rising in price by $30. Pfft... aint noth'n. But this stuff is always worth the price of admission. Can't wait to see some progress.

Rainmans work will be spectacular as always........but I think I'll pass on this one, Somthing doesn't feel right! Hmmmm...

Pass... ok movie, but charcter isnt 'that' iconic for Rainman prices.
Still hoping for a Bateman in the future

This will rival Wonka & The Butcher :)

This will be extremely intricate and complex. I certainly think this character has Rainman all over it!

I am super excited for WIP's now :lol

I can't wait to see Rainmans 1/6 SAA Quickdraw and Colt Lightning :drool

800px-Tomb-coltlight1.jpg

800px-Tomb-saaq1.jpg

800px-Tomb-saaq3.jpg

Maybe an early contender for the 'special item' could be the Belgian made 10 gauge Meteor

800px-Tomb-shotgun7.jpg

Last edited:
Back