Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Thanks. It's more a necessity thing really!! :)

I sold Stansfield due to a few things that bugged me about it and Alex due to my feelings about that character on my shelf.

Well, I like to experience pieces I want in hand and it is only after I have had them for a while whether I can truly understand if they are keepers. Plus, always depends on my lie for the character first and foremost. Ringo will be a 'wait and see' for sure though.

However he is my second fave character from the film and my dad would love it!

Ah that is fair enough.
Ya Alex is a pretty horrible character to have in a collection if I'm honest, but then again I have t-bag in mine!:monkey1

Im DYING to get my email and see the final photos, the more time I can have to evaluate the price/photos, the better chance I have to figure out if I can make it happen or not!

What did you end up going for Snake, full set or dx?

Full set.

All the points about the hatless head are very valid so no real point going for it.

Thanks. It's more a necessity thing really!! :)

I sold Stansfield due to a few things that bugged me about it and Alex due to my feelings about that character on my shelf.

Well, I like to experience pieces I want in hand and it is only after I have had them for a while whether I can truly understand if they are keepers. Plus, always depends on my lie for the character first and foremost. Ringo will be a 'wait and see' for sure though.

However he is my second fave character from the film and my dad would love it!

100% can relate to that :)

I may be wrong. But the shirt looks blue in the movie.
But if its to late for corrections, no big deal.

DSCF0638-1.jpg

Are we even sure he has that on under is final battle outfit? ..and it always looked more white to me.

Are we even sure he has that on under is final battle outfit? ..and it always looked more white to me.

Hmmm I am not sure either but I would say it is an off white greyish colour

I think it is just the sweat that is making it look more blue.

He doesn't. Its textured. looks like long underwear.
This is great, because I can use the shirt to make my OK Coral Doc.
And thats OK with me.

Last edited:

He doesn't. Its a textured white shirt. But then again he might have that on in one of the shots, hard to tell with the scarf.
He does have 2 different shirts in the OK Coral shootout scene (look at the close up shot of Doc.). I thank Rainman for making this shirt because I can make an OK Doc. And thats more than OK to me.

Ah you obviously have seen all the pics then, can someone please post them here for us none vip's.

Ah you obviously have seen all the pics then, can someone please post them here for us none vip's.

I would if I could but my home internet service provider will not let me access rainmans site :(

Yeh my favourite shot right there too. Gorgeous.

Wonder if the DX head could be hatted with a more accurate shaped hat, like this:

2715_19_large.jpg

I can't wait to see it now with more accurate coloured duster :panic:

I honestly think there are too many great points about the figure Tim for me to worry about the hat :dunno

I also think the right customiser can add the sweat beads.

It's beautiful in many ways don't get me wrong, I just wish it had been more accurate.

The fullset heads should have some sweat on them anyway. Even just a bead or two! My two cents anyway.

It's beautiful in many ways don't get me wrong, I just wish it had been more accurate.

The fullset heads should have some sweat on them anyway. Even just a bead or two! My two cents anyway.

I can't disagree with that

Back