• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: RAINMAN Doc Holliday DX,FS, Asmus Ace Ventura, Enterbay Scarface War Ver & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Rainman Wonka & Eagle Eye, Asmus Ace Ventura, Hot Toys Dallas & Kane

Was looking for wonka for months too, had a lot to trade too :(

I think he needs to remove Wonka from there.

I sold him mine :)

Couldn't think of anyone more deserving. He was searching for Wonka for months it seemed.

Bill is going to be difficult for sure but possible.

Really appreciate your help with regards to Wonka Army :) i know Bill will be very very hard to find but gotta aim high eh lol

Really appreciate your help with regards to Wonka Army :) i know Bill will be very very hard to find but gotta aim high eh lol

Yeah man for sure. Didn't think Morpheus would be possible and was told it would be difficult but here he is in my collection and couldn't be happier. :)

Re: WTB: TG Breaking Bad Walt Sculpt with Tash, Rainman Eagle Eye & More

To the top

Re: WTB: TG Breaking Bad Walt Sculpt with Tash or Goatee, Rainman Eagle Eye & More

Still looking

Re: WTB: TG Breaking Bad Walt Sculpt with Tash or Goatee, Rainman Eagle Eye & More

To the top

Re: WTB: RAINMAN THE DUDE, Breaking Bad Walt Sculpt Goatee, Rainman Eagle Eye & More

Ok lets go right to the top

Re: WTB: RAINMAN THE DUDE, Breaking Bad Walt Sculpt Goatee, Rainman Eagle Eye & More

Man you missed a Dude for sale just a few days ago

In case you didn't know I am selling my FS Doc.

Man you missed a Dude for sale just a few days ago

In case you didn't know I am selling my FS Doc.

Yea man saw that one earlier can't win them all there will always be another down the line in no rush :). The Doc figure is beautiful but I've never seen......wait for it...... Tombstone. It's on the list along with a whole host of others! I shall now leave in shame

Up we go :)

To the top

Re: WTB: RAINMAN THE DUDE, Rainman Eagle Eye Full Set or HS & More

Up we go again

Re: WTB: RAINMAN THE DUDE, HOT TOYS RESIDENT EVIL,Rainman Eagle Eye Full Set or HS &

bump to the top

Re: WTB: RAINMAN THE DUDE, HOT TOYS RESIDENT EVIL,Rainman Eagle Eye Full Set or HS &

To the top in desperate need of a white russian where are all the dude owners ;)

Re: Wtb: Rainman the dude, bbi officer burns, hot toys resident evil & more

bump it up

Nobody wanting to part with his dudeness? :monkey2

to the top

Dude!! (Pun intended) not sure if you snatched it from Deckard but he put his Dudeness up for sale

Dude!! (Pun intended) not sure if you snatched it from Deckard but he put his Dudeness up for sale

Cheers for the heads up but it was someone bumping an old thread that one sold months ago :(

Last edited:

Anybody? Looking for lots of stuff

Back