Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I know it's not. The Doc I bought was a kit bash, only a couple bits were original, like the badge.

OK. Cool man. Just wanted to make sure someone didn't pass it off to you as original. Still looks great. I love this figure.

OK. Cool man. Just wanted to make sure someone didn't pass it off to you as original. Still looks great. I love this figure.

Yeah all good ;)

This is the first time I've managed to get the duster to look any good as it's really baggy. Quite happy with it now.

Could one of you fine gents point me in the direction or give me a link of a hostler and gun similar to the one Rainman equipped with his Doc clothing set. Don't give me this "go to this website crap", I don't want to have to do any work but click and buy. I know all you guys with your infinite wisdom can find it in seconds and it would take me weeks. Give a brother a break and help me out , pay it forward! I am on the list for the new Doc clothing because no one here would sell me theirs so please, I don't want to have to ask Obi Wan Kenobi he's my only hope......... I love you all

Slowly getting there.

001_1_zps5abbdc4a.jpg

005_1_zpsdcf8c33b.jpg

Something i want to do myself to be honest pop.

I'll be buying the up-coming Butcher outfits too, but i'll also be attempting the leather on those pants too. Call me crazy but i think they say 'labor of love', or something like that :lol.

Back