Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

Agreed Calci. Hat looks good there. Looking forward to seeing the DX set to decide which one to go for. :rock

It's an easy decision for me, I know how good it will end up looking but doc wore his hat 99.9% of the time in that movie, the only time we seen him without it was when he was in his bed and unless I build a sick bed diorama it's not going to be much use to me, o and yes he did not have it for the cup twirl scene but without that suit it wouldn't look right. ...well i spose you could bash it.

Oh no, That's this saturday at 8 pm Central time...I think. I have a flight that night. My GF works at the airlines so our tickets are standby, I'm gonna have to make sure I'm not on a plane when this goes on sale. I'm not gonna miss this one. I'm kinda getting this more for her also, its a surprise so she doesnt know. Tombstone is one of her favorite movies.

He was without it for the cup twirling bit too but....different outfit ey.

He was without it for the cup twirling bit too but....different outfit ey.

Ya like I said unless you can do a decent bash of his other outfit or do a sick bed dio it's not going to serve much use to you, yes you could switch it out with his regular head but I'm the type of person who wouldn't recreate something that never happened in the movie and he was never without his hat in those clothes.

Serang. He is working on the rest of the cast of Spartacus FYI.

www.serang.co.kr

:slap knew i got them confused, just remember the whole limited to a certain amount made and it going on sale like rainman does his sales.
so what site do i go to to be put on rainmans email list? I want to see about possibly getting the headsculpt with hat that is hopefully being sold. and i'll bash it out. wish i had the funds to get this for my pops but he would freak if he found out how much i spent on it, he doesn't know how valuble some of these are, and how much work and detail go into them causing them to be expensive but so so amazing.

So po will be about 2am for myself and the uk freaks.. cool I will have no problem ordering one so!:)

Wait, I'm confused, just got the email from rainman and he said the order is 9th of march at 8 pm.
But earlier in the thread he said 10th of March. Which one is it?

I really need to know...like...soon cause I'm texting my GF right now trying not to be on a plane on saturday at 8 and she is kinda pissed off at me right now. So, could someone clarify this real quick, lol.
At the moment, she's booked us and I'm I'll be on the plane at 8 pm saturday. :(

Ok I have just spoke with Rainman after seeing the email.

I must admit to looking at the pictures and wondering how come one of the pics showed a sweating sickly Doc with hat.

This was just a photoshop manip.

So just to clarify for rainman;

The standard set will come with head + hat (no sweat beads)

The DX set will come with the above + a hatless sculpt with sweat beads.

Hope that clears it up :wink1:

So none of the hatted heads will have any sweat at all? Shame. :(

Inaccurate too.

I have also spoke about the colour of the duster with Rainman.

The tailor was sent the wrong colour fabric so made the proto with it anyway. The colour will be alot more accurate for the production piece.

Major problem here guys if anyone can help, my hotmail account has been blocked, only option is to send a verification code to another address which I did (it's another hotmail account) but when I try to sign into my other account I keep being brought back to that same page saying my account has been blocked! I have no idea how to log in and get this code!!:slap

Major problem here guys if anyone can help, my hotmail account has been blocked, only option is to send a verification code to another address which I did (it's another hotmail account) but when I try to sign into my other account I keep being brought back to that same page saying my account has been blocked! I have no idea how to log in and get this code!!:slap

Did you try another browser? Clear the cookies and stuff :dunno

Ahhh....I hate waiting on this email from Rainman. I've been a member of his site for a few months now but haven't been able to purchase anything from him yet. I'm hoping for this to be my first direct purchase. Heres hoping everyone gets what they want without a major sellout...

Sweatbeads on all those sculpts sounds like it's going to be alot of work.
Figure looks great though.

Back