• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: RAINMAN Doc Holliday DX,FS, Asmus Ace Ventura, Enterbay Scarface War Ver & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wtb: Rainman the dude, bbi officer burns, hot toys resident evil & more

Sgt. Pinback here on the boards has a load of officer burns stuff and he's in the UK 10 minutes up the road from me :)

Re: Wtb: Rainman the dude, bbi officer burns, hot toys resident evil & more

To the top

Re: Wtb: Enterbay Mr Bean, bbi officer burns, hot toys resident evil & more

Found the dude :yess: still looking for quite a few bits Mr Bean is now top of the list

Bean anybody?

Still looking everyone

to the top

Re: Wtb: Asmus Toys Steve Training Set, bbi officer burns, hot toys resident evil & m

updated with a couple new bits I'm after

Re: Wtb: Asmus Toys ACE VENTURA, Steve Training Set, hot toys resident evil & more

still looking

Re: Wtb: Asmus Toys ACE VENTURA, Steve Training Set, hot toys resident evil & more

That Ace figure is hard to find. Expensive too. Good luck. :)

Re: Wtb: ACE VENTURA, Enterbay Scarface War Ver, hot toys resident evil & more

To the top

Re: Wtb: ACE VENTURA, Enterbay Scarface War Ver, hot toys resident evil & more

So whats the going price if you find an Ace? Just curious.

Havent got a clue lol last time I saw one sell I missed it on eBay from a seller in Germany sold for about 220 euros

Re: Wtb: RAINMAN Doc Holliday DX,FS, Asmus Ace Ventura, Enterbay Scarface War Ver & m

top the top

Re: Wtb: RAINMAN Doc Holliday DX,FS, Asmus Ace Ventura, Enterbay Scarface War Ver & m

still looking :)

up we go :)

Damn u still looking for that Ace Ventura!?!?!

Didn't know it was that difficult to find

Damn u still looking for that Ace Ventura!?!?!

Didn't know it was that difficult to find

Haha yea nobody seems to have one lol. Turning my attentions to Doc atm everyone seems to be picking them up for peanuts lol

Anybody out there?

Can anyone hear me?

Back