Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint looks amazing! So glad they did a Snake Predator! Now I kind of wish I had Guardian back.... Okay, feeling's gone.

I still really like the Guardian Predator.

I think this one is quite awesome to be honest. Can't wait to add this one to my collection, but we'll see how tough they'll be to get.

Not interested, but.....

-This new body is a clear step forward for a possible classic predator (from predators) or even a predator 2 remake guys! :)

It's a real shame that HT did'nt keep the old double knee joints... insted those ____ing limited single pin knee joints from predators figures :slap

HT made this move pretty clear, its gonna stand pretty.

sux to be an articulation junkie right now.

I'm just glad his character design didn't call for those giant boot the characters from Predators have. That really hindered the posing even more and pretty much made stands a must because they topple without one.

27935310150227418637344.jpg

^^^^
Anyone else see Wolf in this pic? Look at the mouth.

Tha's what I meant by new headsculpt. I think that the mouth area makes it look different enough along with the new paint to call it 'new.' Also, the inner teeth are different. Compare them to the head in Sprig's sig.

I do see Wolf, but only because the mouth is so wide horizontally.

That's what P2's body paint should have looked like. I hope that paint scheme holds up well through the factory.

The pics look a lot like the ones they took for the Guardian. I'm sure theres a pic of the Guardian with an identical pose as that one above^

I'm pretty sure they will, the same way the did the Sarah Connor T-1000 last year. That's just a guess. I doubt HT would screw the US over like that in this day and age.

If it's a Toyfairs exclusive, then SSC should be offering it, seeing as how SSC is the only North American company HT directly distributes too.

If I'm correct. If someone knows different fill me in.

Back