Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ever quit the line you know what I want from you my friend :)

I am in indonesia now so it will be much easier to ship it to me :)

yep, i wont be collecting standing pretty preds post-predators. i'm sticking with the oldskul stuff, which means i'm still keeping him. :wink1:

if only they'd given him some ab articulation to make me think twice but no...i'm calling it quits.:wave

It had the mandibles of an elder and his sword, could be of help for folks wanting to bash the P2 Elder as well.

Having a poodle belt and collar doesn't cut it.........and the lack of a Bio sux arse.....:monkey4

its a predator, that furry garb must have come from a very trophy worthy kill...like a lion's crotch or something.:lol

lack of articulation is the nail in the coffin for me. the lack accessories, and most likely the most bare predator HT has released, makes it that boring.

I actually really like this. I wonder what the price point is gonna be considering its SDCC ex. Dont they usually go for more money? Im looking forward to the Batman Begins figure more though. Regardless of how much people are saying its plain and they dont like it it'll still be going for an @$$ load of money a few months down the line.

Ok, its a bit bare but i really like it. And price depending ill get it. But why have i not seen interest by people thinking of putting all of p2's armor onto it because it is basically a p2 on a new body (bar the head paint) and thats what many people have been wanting along with the original...

Poodle Pred will be flipped!!!.......:yess:

poodle.gif

:lol

Back