Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait... as nice as that sculpt is, those closed mandibles are kinda' turning me off. Not enough to still not drool over pics, but something I'd note if they're gonna repaint it for Classic.

Specs.

MMS 154

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Shadow Predator Collectible Figure from the Predator 2 movie as the 2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive item. The movie-accurate Shadow Predator collectible is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head and body, body armor, as well as highly detailed weapons and accessories.

The 1/6th scale Shadow Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Shadow Predator in the movie Predator 2

- Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches / 35 cm tall

- Over 22 points of articulations

- Newly developed head, body and body armor

- One (1) exchangeable expanded mouth

- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

■ One (1) pair of fists

■ One (1) pair of opened palms

■ One (1) right palm for holding spear

■ One (1) right palm for holding shuriken

Weapons:

- One (1) retractable spear

- One (1) shuriken

- One (1) knife

Accessories:

- One (1) pair of forearm armor with ropes

- One (1) chest armor and one (1) waist band with real-like feather

- One (1) pair of thigh armor

- One (1) pair of knee armor

- One (1) pair of lower leg armor

- One (1) piece of bone trophies

- One (1) piece of chain with bones

- Figure stand with Shadow Predator nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q3 2011

Artists:

- Figure Sculpted by Joseph Tsang

- Figure Painted by Joseph Tsang

Heck, if it's a repaint of this sculpt, the face wont be right.

Hopefully.

It's one thing to be inaccurate, it's another thing to use a P2 head for a P1 predator and pretend they're the same thing... HT for sure wont use this head if/when they do a classic.

This will look amazing in my Detolf :D . Now, to buy it... damn... Sideshow + Fedex? I'm doomed... :( Can't OSB offer a limited stock of these exclusives for european people?

I think this looks awesome. If it's available through Sideshow via some late entry kind of thing, and it's no more than $190 than I'm sold.

so will sideshow sell this on the site like they did with the iron man?

Noboby knows for sure, but these are for the Asian Toy Fairs only from what I've read so far, so they won't be at SDCC or anything. I'd say if you really want one, you could go through Toys2.net or one of the Asian Ebay retailers, but you'll end up paying more. Then again, it seems like a lot of the 10th Anniversary Hot Toys exclusives are now being offered in the U.S., so you never know. Maybe if you wait six months, Sideshow will distribute them.

I'd agree with those who've said he looks a bit boring compared to other predators. I'll still buy him though. Theres nothing really wrong with him, just the most interesting choices except maybe hippie have all been done already.

Hmmm, not sure I can remember my SS priority preorder password if thats the way this ones gonna go.

I personally think the paint apps look incredible . Better then anything out right now. And the new body looks realistic .I could care less about articulation in waist. The new predator is going to look fantastic !!

I personally think the paint apps look incredible . Better then anything out right now. And the new body looks realistic .I could care less about articulation in waist. The new predator is going to look fantastic !!

Yeah, I've gotta eat my words. I was a naysayer claiming that another Lost Pred would look silly on the new body when placed next to the older ones, but I can see this fitting right in.

I can't wait for the inevitable pics from people who do have all of the P2 preds so far.

Not interested, but.....

-This new body is a clear step forward for a possible classic predator (from predators) or even a predator 2 remake guys! :)

It's a real shame that HT did'nt keep the old double knee joints... insted those ____ing limited single pin knee joints from predators figures :slap

Back