Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They ____ed America over with ANi-Com Scar, but that was before HT was as big as they are now. I really think that since they are so big they will make this guy available to the US as well.

I thought these exclusives were for the Asian toy fairs only from what I had read on Hot Toys' facebook page. They're not going to be SDCC exclusives. Perhaps we'll get them in the U.S. in one way or another.

But the SDCC is considered one of the Toyfairs, isn't it? Last years Guardian was a Toyfairs exclusive, as well.

I thought these exclusives were for the Asian toy fairs only from what I had read on Hot Toys' facebook page. They're not going to be SDCC exclusives. Perhaps we'll get them in the U.S. in one way or another.
yeah, ebay.

anyway, i noticed this thing comes with Elder's sword for some reason... and no scabbard for it. HT is totally making fun of me.

yeah, ebay.

anyway, i noticed this thing comes with Elder's sword for some reason... and no scabbard for it. HT is totally making fun of me.

Toys2 could be an option as it was for the 10th Anniversary items. We've also seen some of those items like Michael Jackson and Friend showing up at U.S. retailers just now. I'm not saying that's what is going to happen with this, but it is a possibility.

Sprig, they specifically made mention that Iron Man was the only figure that we would be getting as a SDCC exclusive.

Prefused, I still don't think it is over for American collectors just yet. This was released 12 hours ago, give or take, lets give it time to see how HT and SSC handles this scenario. Hopefully they wont drop the ball.

Yeah, guardian was super expensive. I wouldn't buy this Predator for that much.

Sprig, I want him too! It's not like I'm trying to rain on your parade. :lol

For some extra $$$$$. When they got Guardian they sold him for $350 usd.

He was released in the U.S. and Asia as a summer convention exclusive. I think they charged $350 for the Batman/Scarecrow pack which was only available in Asia. Their markup wasn't that bad on the 10th Anniversary figures.

It won't be an SDCC Exclusive, but if you guys wait a bit, I'm pretty sure Sideshow will be bringing him in as a regular release just like T-1000 in Sarah Connor Disguise or MJ Beat it.
Be patient.

Yeah, as I had mentioned we are seeing the 10th Anniversary exclusives being distributed to the U.S. now. I wonder if the wait will be as long for us to hear anything about this though. It's taken quite a few months for us to get those items over here. I don't mind waiting, but I don't want to end up paying ebay Guardian Predator prices for something like this if it doesn't pan out.

Prefused, I still don't think it is over for American collectors just yet. This was released 12 hours ago, give or take, lets give it time to see how HT and SSC handles this scenario. Hopefully they wont drop the ball.
you mean i should be optimistic and reasonable? on the internet? phooey and pshaw!

Back