Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fur looks really awkward and distracting but overall I think it looks pretty good. The paint looks amazing and the mandibles look better than the previous Preds to me for some reason.

Any chance for Hot Toys to throw in more accessories for this guy or is this really the final product? Anyone knows where can i preorder this from which website mostly?

It is final. Sideshow will probably get some (will sell out extremely quickly though). Other than that it is to attend one of the toy fairs in person or ebay.

love his elder knife and the skull..dont like him not having a bio ,or plasma cannon..def done like the fur looks like a quibble lol
..then again maybe this pred gets lil cold in the void of space

think this will be a pass for me

Seeing these pics just grabbed my attention. I love the head-sculpt, especially the eyebrows. The body looks better overall too; is it a new body they will be using in the future?

The open mandibles and paint on the head look unreal! Unfortunately the fur and no bio kill it for me. Buuuut... new body means we're on the road to Classic Pred whoooo! :panic:

Awesome. I wonder if they're going to repaint this into the "classic predator" later on down the line. This seems to be an introduction to that new body and sculpt.

I think this almost guarentees we'll get a Classic Pred in the future. Seems like it would be such a waste to create a whole new Predator body and only use if one or just for exclusives.

The figure itself looks really cool but a pass for me. If I find it down the line at a good price and have nothing else on my plate at the time, I'll pick him up. I wonder if he's as tall as Berserker and co or if he's the same size as the first P1.

I'm pretty sure that this is the sculpt that will be used on Classic. It will just be re-painted to match Classic. The open mandibles look great but the closed mandibles are still meh!

That open mouth is totally Cinemaquette Steve Wang inspired.

I think this almost guarentees we'll get a Classic Pred in the future. Seems like it would be such a waste to create a whole new Predator body and only use if one or just for exclusives.

The figure itself looks really cool but a pass for me. If I find it down the line at a good price and have nothing else on my plate at the time, I'll pick him up. I wonder if he's as tall as Berserker and co or if he's the same size as the first P1.

I think this new body is definitely a "preview" of sorts. I too am interested to see how tall he is in comparison to the Super Pred body.

HOOOLLLLEEEEYYYY ShiiIIIIIIIT. That paint job is fanscrumptious. Hoping I can get my hands on Snake.

(Snake Predator).

snake.jpg

LostHunters_2.jpg

LostHunters_30.jpg

I love him :)

Back