Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine and everything is attaching correctly. The paint arond the joystick looks bad and Ripley has some paint chips on her clothes. This was number 210.

Last edited:
I think anybody who gets one of these with paint chips only is probably getting one of the better ones!

If mine has the detached armature it's going back. Otherwise I'll try and fix paint issues myself. Disgusting (lack of) QC though.

Here is a few pics of mine. Not perfect but better then some of the other problem pics I have been seeing. It may not look like it but the joystick controlls are attached to the arms.

Here is a few pics of mine. Not perfect but better then some of the other problem pics I have been seeing. It may not look like it but the joystick controlls are attached to the arms.

Hey man, that looks like a pretty decent piece there! You might be one of the few lucky ones. Hell, I would even keep that.

So it looks like for those who have received it, the tally is 2 bad and 1 good.

BTW, thank for the pics.

well in the uk and just had my processing email so will see what the quality is like in January when it arrives....hopefully it will be ok. :eek:

I got mine, and I'm very pleased. I have the same issue with the eyes not looking in the same direction (I suspect they are all like that), however, everything fits together well and I think it looks great. There is so much detail, and I think the eyes issue get lost overall. The loader is what you look at-not the anonymous face. I was worried and not sure I was going to keep my order, but I am glad I did. It is a very impressive piece, and looks great next to the queen.

I got mine, and I'm very pleased. I have the same issue with the eyes not looking in the same direction (I suspect they are all like that), however, everything fits together well and I think it looks great. There is so much detail, and I think the eyes issue get lost overall. The loader is what you look at-not the anonymous face. I was worried and not sure I was going to keep my order, but I am glad I did. It is a very impressive piece, and looks great next to the queen.

This is good to know. Perhaps this piece is not as flawed as indicated early on. I'll wait until more pieces are in hand though.

My Queen and the Powerloader arrived yesterday intact with no faults at all bar Ripley's crazy cat lady eyes. Great having them together instead of just buying the queen. Pity my desk is getting very crowded!

My Queen and the Powerloader arrived yesterday intact with no faults at all bar Ripley's crazy cat lady eyes. Great having them together instead of just buying the queen. Pity my desk is getting very crowded!

Good to hear you had no problems! Any pics?

I also took delivery of the Queen yesterday (where my PL is I don't know) and found the dreaded 'Opened by Customs' stickers all over the box. Sure enough it was repacked with total disregard to where the parts actually were when they opened it. Parts were floating throughout the box... one of the Queen's spines I found in the packaging bag that fits over the box :banghead

Luckily after all this only one part had any damage, through the return/exchange process I now go :(

Good to hear you had no problems! Any pics?

I also took delivery of the Queen yesterday (where my PL is I don't know) and found the dreaded 'Opened by Customs' stickers all over the box. Sure enough it was repacked with total disregard to where the parts actually were when they opened it. Parts were floating throughout the box... one of the Queen's spines I found in the packaging bag that fits over the box :banghead

Luckily after all this only one part had any damage, through the return/exchange process I now go :(

Wow, that suxx. Sorry to hear that.

I never intended to buy the Power Loader Diorama but after purchasing the Queen, I seriously considered of getting it but after looking at the final product, I decided not to...

With all the people not getting this part of the diorama, the prices will fall. I might buy one if the price drops down to $150 for a used one. No more than that. If someone can create a knockoff but change the head to match Sigourney Weaver, then that too would be pretty cool.

Couple of quick shots of her in the display. You can see from the bottom one that my arm does not match up either. Really sucks, but I don't want to go through the return process with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

How could it be so off? SS should be ashamed of this quality.

Heh, yes. It cracks me up every time I see this. It looks like an enraged retarded person.

Back