Thor Frog diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for an ebay auction with no reserve to make a play for this fella.

I like the little guy. I was happy with using a $20 coupon months ago. I'm not even a really big Thor fan but there's something entertaining about a frog wearing a winged helmet. SS did a great job on him.

I didn't find too many pics, but does anyone have a pic of this with Thor? Thoughts?

I'm in the market too, if anyone has one to sell. PM me, please!

I didn't find too many pics, but does anyone have a pic of this with Thor? Thoughts?

Is this what you're referring to?
eb11d14a71a64261af873f4a83bd63b7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I had some but this new Photobucket policy has them blocked. I'll try to take a new one tomorrow, too. I presume you want it with Modern Thor PF?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had some but this new Photobucket policy has them blocked. I'll try to take a new one tomorrow, too. I presume you want it with Modern Thor PF?

Yeah, if you could.

I mean, honestly, I guess I'm just looking for justification from others that it's a cool little companion piece for the piece and worth it. :lol

Here are my old one's that were posted through photobucket before. I made my own EX version as you can see.

Hold tight for the pic with Thor.
a095d94b4eae88b4ff82893214fb6a88.jpg
992aed1da80669a760d43e6fd9754289.jpg
09ba082a00e4fe646e91a1238eefc22a.jpg
00efb8823f6139b23f5e9db526399b5b.jpg

dang, that's a good price. man, I have been selling some of my collection off and have found that most of my stuff is just not going for even retail anymore. obviously some stuff retains value but lots of stuff has dropped off dramatically. I think it's because of how much new stuff has hit the market over the past few years. It's great for new collectors but with new prices and the utter saturation, I don't think most pieces retain much value. I know we all collect to just have awesome piece in our collection but it definitely sucks when you have to sell and can't get even retail back anymore. Makes me sad...

Back