Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grosby, you just made me laugh out loud. And this, while reading a thread I pretty much dislike, because as I type this, Sideshow has still not replied to my request for a return packing label and the Power Loader is sitting on my dining room table packed up and ready to go.

So thanks for that! :D

Sold my Queen and canceled.

Very gutted but I think I did the right thing.
I was so looking forward to this display, big, big let down by Sideshow on this one.

Sold my Queen and canceled.

Very gutted but I think I did the right thing.
I was so looking forward to this display, big, big let down by Sideshow on this one.

It was a smart move. lack of Ripley's likeness kept me away from the beginning, after seeing the Power Loader pics, i'm glad i saved my $$$$....Ripley's eyes are brutal.

Finally got my return authorization from Sideshow. I guess it just felt like it was taking a long time, because this piece was so disappointing. The holiday didn't help, having to wait over both Christmas and New Years for replies. And the fact that the big old box was sitting packed up and ready to go back on my dining room table for so long. Glad to finally be rid of this disappointment.

And not a moment too soon, since I just secured the Cody LSB that I had originally cancelled to have the PL. It was one or the other, and I chose poorly.

cancel this i understand, but how could you sell the queen? its perfect

Had my heart set on the double for display.

Without the PL the queen was not required.

I bought the Queen with THE SPECIFIC intention of displaying them both on the shelf, the idea was to have the movie in my living room.

It's not gonna happen.
Yea, obviously I'm gutted but maybe down the line I'll pick up the pair, maybe not.

Had my heart set on the double for display.

Without the PL the queen was not required.

I bought the Queen with THE SPECIFIC intention of displaying them both on the shelf, the idea was to have the movie in my living room.

It's not gonna happen.
Yea, obviously I'm gutted but maybe down the line I'll pick up the pair, maybe not.

The Queen by itself is worth it since it is the best version you can buy outright for a good price. (apart from some custom model kits I've seen with custom paint) I will be getting mine on Monday and will take pictures. I hope it comes in perfect shape.

I agree.
I LOVE the Queen.

So much so that I'd like to get another as insurance..... just in case something happens to the one I already have and it becomes HTF in the future.

Yep, the SS Queen dio and 1:4 Queen bust are pure perfection.

If the Alien Queen is your favorite design...these two pieces are MUST HAVES.

100_0279-1.jpg

100_0859.jpg

Interesting fact:

The miniature Queen prop used in the movie has 4 fingers on its smaller set of hands, while the full sized one only bears 3 fingers.

It's a small inconsistency on Cameron's part, but it seems as though SS only used the miniature as reference. I wonder how Cameron/Winston could make such a "mistake" though.

Last edited:
Just received notice that my Power Loader has been received back at Sideshow, and that a full refund will be applied to my credit card. I only mention this in the thread because Sideshow is refunding the entire purchase price, including shipping. I was not expecting the shipping portion to be refunded, so I'm happy about the service that Sideshow is providing. The funds have already been turned over by me on an ebay purchase of the Cody LSB.

Just received notice that my Power Loader has been received back at Sideshow, and that a full refund will be applied to my credit card. I only mention this in the thread because Sideshow is refunding the entire purchase price, including shipping. I was not expecting the shipping portion to be refunded, so I'm happy about the service that Sideshow is providing. The funds have already been turned over by me on an ebay purchase of the Cody LSB.

Good news to hear that they refunded the shipping too. That was nice of them to do.:rock

Hey guys,

im interested to see more in hand pics.

Os far we've only seen 3 Member's Power Loaders...I know there gotta be more out there in your collections.

Last edited:
Agreed, I would also like to see more in hand pics :)

hi guy i should have power loader #44 by tomorrow hope all ok!!!!(shipping from usa to uk)!! will upload pics..also i got a queen alien awesome figure.. will send a pics (both figure) too :D

Back