Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I hope this is delayed a bit. With the Queen recently, all of my Spook shenanigans, the HCG 1:1 bust, and now my grail incoming, I'm busted.

Received the processong notice today. Credit cards will be run through on Dec. 21. Man, just not sure if I can swing this one. Decisions......Decisions.:banghead

I bought the companion Queen Alien Doirama. I was thinking back then that if I had to cancel this Power Loader, it would be easier to get down the road. But with an edition size of 750, now I'm not so sure if this will be available later?:confused:

What to do?:rolleyes:

Cant wait to so pics of this amazing item , i ordered it also @ a local store in Netherlands

Waiting for FedEx is getting to me. I want to have time to put her together before I have to head to work. Not much chatter in this thread. Anybody else excited to get this diorama?

2 more days and my final payment + shipping and both of them should be on my doorstep maybe if I'm really lucky before 2010.

WTH ??? Crossed eyes ? 100% sending back mine is comes like this.

img8692.jpg

Back