Power Loader Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this from ALIENS or LOTR???:confused:

PL1.jpg

i preordered it, may cancel eventually but i will take my time to determine if i think its worth it, looks good but a bit pricey...

Pass. Too much stuff out/coming to tie up $300 on her. Especially since the bases dont link/lock, and she looks like shes looking "up" while the queen would be in "front" of her. :(

the powerloader itself looks pretty darn good!

but i'm disappointed that ripley's clothes are sculpted instead of fabric. yeah, yeah, yeah. i know "ONLY" PFs use mixed media. but the fakeness of her clothing looks bad compared to the realism of the powerloader's mechanical finish.

and another thing i noticed. based on the pics, the "wrist" and "pincer" joints in the powerloader arms look suspiciously to me like they might have some kind of articulation! could it be?? :google

i gotta say, if so then i just might get it, disappointing ripley sculpt notwithstanding...

I really like this and don't have any problems with the facial sculpt.

If I wasn't selling up my collection, then I would be looking at adding this.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

If I'm not mistaken this is now the 2nd statue that Sideshow has picked up that was released years ago as a garage kit. Interesting that they may be going down that path to find stuff to produce instead of waiting for it to be made from scratch.

So roll call...

Who likes this and ordered? I actually sold off my G.I. Joe collection, including the SDCC Crimson Cobra Commander because I can see that my spending has gotten out of control. But the Queen and Power Loader will be mine! They look awesome together and the image of them facing off is now my desktop.

Also, any guesses on an edition size? Think SS will make 1000 of this to match the Queen? Without the likeness of Weaver, that seems unlikely. My guess would be more along the lines of 500.

:D

i'm passing on this one. not because of likeness issues, but because I originally started collecting aliens for the creatures. Not women in warehouse forklift equipment. I know it's a big scene, but I'll be happy with just the queen.

im getting it. probably going to about 500 of these made. I also have the battle scene as my desktop. To me its the best fight scene in any movie ever...

Back