Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PS3 here in Europe never had the 'Emotion Engine' chipset installed relying on software emulation for backwards compatibility. Never had a problem with any game I own, and as far as I know 80% of PS2 games and 99% of PS1 games work perfectly. Compared to the 360's 60% BC, I don't think this is an issue.

Anyone here have Warhawk? I just read some reviews on it, sounds very cool!

I'm watching one on eBay now but it's missing a controller and the USB cable. I can buy a controller but is the USB cable used for anything I would miss?

does anyone know when the 5 free movies with system purchase expires??? i've got my financial aid check coming soon and i think i'll get a PS3.

Just won an auction on ebay for one. Only $345 for a 20Gb. So I guess it's time to head to amazon and get some BR movies :monkey3

Just won an auction on ebay for one. Only $345 for a 20Gb. So I guess it's time to head to amazon and get some BR movies :monkey3

Awesome news Loki! Mine just recently shipped from Amazon so I am excited. We should all play on line together sometime. Still have to get those ginger pills to ease my FPS blues though. :lol

Now I go back to my Corona. :duff

Cool, I got mine at Wal-Mart, I'll go tomorrow and see what they say.

You can print it online. Go to Amazon's main DVD page and click the banner for the PS3 deal. They have a link to the coupon. Save yourself a trip to Walmart and just print it out.

Since I'm getting one off eBay (you need to provide a receipt with merchant's name) am I elligible for this deal? I won't be heart broken as there's only one movie I really want out of the 5 you can get but it'd be pretty cool none the less.

You can print it online. Go to Amazon's main DVD page and click the banner for the PS3 deal. They have a link to the coupon. Save yourself a trip to Walmart and just print it out.

Since I'm getting one off eBay (you need to provide a receipt with merchant's name) am I elligible for this deal? I won't be heart broken as there's only one movie I really want out of the 5 you can get but it'd be pretty cool none the less.

Sweet, thanks.

Just printed it, will mail it off tomorrow.

:rock

It kinda sucks that you need to pick one from each category but hey, they're free so we don't really have a right to ***** about it.

Thats what I figure, they are free, so what the hell.

Couple of them are some pretty good flicks, so I'm satisfied.

You can't get the movies without a reciept of the purchase. Especially for something from ebay, they could have done the mail in thing already and then just sold it so that wouldn't work.

Back