Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bio just ruined their big NYCC announcement lol

Yeah umm Black Panther being black totally does not translate well at all onto the game he gets lost in all of the light effects and his quick speed makes it even worse yikes.

His little gold accents don’t help him stand out enough.

The other 2 characters I don’t care about lol.

Bio just ruined their big NYCC announcement lol

Yeah umm Black Panther being black totally does not translate well at all onto the game he gets lost in all of the light effects and his quick speed makes it even worse yikes.

His little gold accents don’t help him stand out enough.

The other 2 characters I don’t care about lol.

giphy.gif

I’m assuming I’ll get a chance to play as Black Panther early at NYCC

He looks like a clone of Wolverine which makes me think we may never see him as DLC down the line

Black Panther's moves seem different enough from Wolverine's, instead of dive kick, his air move jumps off the wall at a different angle, he looks kind of like a mix between Spiderman and Wolverine actually, instead of a full Wolverine clone. That's actually a pretty good design choice for the character imo.

They have so many characters with handguns, and yet Black Widow and Bucky is still coming, so they can have Wolverine and Black Panther in the same game just fine. Because Wolverine will mainly use his dive kicks and tornado claw, while Black Panther seem to bounce off the wall and chase you from a different angle. (Like how Gamora shoots from a different angle then Dante or Chris, so they gave each character a reason to play even when they're using the same weapon.)

Last edited:
Yeah, too bad the in game graphics don’t look like that. I love Street Fighter V’s art style.

I’ll wait until the price drop in this game. I ended up getting SFV for $12 and change...but don’t ask how much I spent on DLC, LOL.

Black Panther is so much fun to play as

I can live with no Wolverine

I like Sigma

His alt costume is much better

Each new character adds something unique to the roster

I am a tool

I did buy all the costume packs even though they should’ve been included in the deluxe edition

So far the game has cost me $250 Canadian for the dlc and collectors edition

They really should’ve included an art book

I'll be doing the same thing. There's too many costumes I want, spread out across the different packs...which was obviously intentional.

I'm 100% part of the problem :lol

I can't wait until the "Ultimate" version comes out for $40. I will have a good cry :lol

I'll be doing the same thing. There's too many costumes I want, spread out across the different packs...which was obviously intentional.

I'm 100% part of the problem :lol

I can't wait until the "Ultimate" version comes out for $40. I will have a good cry :lol

lolololol

250 CDN is roughly $200 USD

$159 for collectors plus $40 for costumes

What’s interesting about this game is that

Sigma plays and feels like playing as Sentinel in previous games

Black Panther is like a Wolverine on Steroids

And Ms Marvel plays like Storm

Things that make you go hmmmmm

250 CDN is roughly $200 USD

$159 for collectors plus $40 for costumes

What’s interesting about this game is that

Sigma plays and feels like playing as Sentinel in previous games

Black Panther is like a Wolverine on Steroids

And Ms Marvel plays like Storm

Things that make you go hmmmmm

I only got the deluxe...so my damage isn't as great.

It's worth noting, that the costume pass includes costumes for all 30 characters even though only 18 are out now. So the pass even though it's ridiculous...is worth it instead of buying each costume individually...or each pack individually...

Back