1/6 Play Imaginative Super Alloy Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one without the Hall of Armor. I was very impressed with figure looks great love the bright Red . The box is also beautiful. Only one problem with figure the clips that attach to shoulder pad broke on one side. It was real thin so be carefully taking out of box. I contacted customer service and they will send another arm

As I don't have a mark VII Hot Toys Iron Man figure, I'm strongly considering getting this one..., it's got the appeal of being diecast PLUS it looks awesome, now to find a good deal & that'll make my mind up for me. lol ;)

I have one and happy with it. I just wish it had those flaps and weapons, regardless it is a beautiful solid piece. I was happy to find one cheap while I was in japan :yess:

A local dealer had a multipl-quantity sale of this figure a few weeks ago, for less than $200 (the one without HoA). Reason was their display turned pink undies and after checking the rest of their stocks the same thing happened. Sold out fast :lol

As I don't have a mark VII Hot Toys Iron Man figure, I'm strongly considering getting this one..., it's got the appeal of being diecast PLUS it looks awesome, now to find a good deal & that'll make my mind up for me. lol ;)

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PLI10068&mode=retail

A local dealer had a multipl-quantity sale of this figure a few weeks ago, for less than $200 (the one without HoA). Reason was their display turned pink undies and after checking the rest of their stocks the same thing happened. Sold out fast :lol

:lol

Yeah, mine has turned pink too but the HT one is still good.

Action City, the local distributor for HT, has mark vii displayed under 2 halogen lamps in a small enclosed acrylic box for at least 3 months. No pink panties. I won't recommend u try. The PI retail store which closed down had mark vii pink panties on display

Well that doesn't sound to good, I was just haggling over one but I'm having second thoughts now if there's a problem with the paint, well a problem with paying a good chunk of cash for it anyway. :)

mines 4 months and no issues. always away from the sun light though, like all my figs.

Well I'm not sure I want to take a chance on this now, had 2 retailers email me in reply to my enquiries about getting these figures & both said they won't stock them because of poor quality & they are over priced (well the 2nd said there were to many delays with the releases too), that's what my retailer of choice said too SO what with that & pink pants, I'm going to keep my £270.00 ($440.00) & just keep on buying Hot Toys Iron Man figures I think. :)

This figure had a lot of potential. I personally love its proportions, and I love how good the headsculpt is. However, I was turned off by PI taking a lot of shortcuts, while daring to take a piece of the Iron Man cake from HT. The upper body being a one-piece sculpt is frakkin' lazy and lame. Even NECA's $80 18" Mark 7's got articulated airflaps. They could have also one-upped HT by doing better with the undies instead of using rubber and poor paint. On top of that is a very high price tag. I mean if you want to dare contend against the champ, do your best, right?

Dont get me wrong hot toys still my go to figs and quality is still the best, though they too aren't perfect (ed209, mk42 arms etc). Guess all comes down to pricing. I got mine new for $250AUD with hoa and everything works and ironman is sturdy as, Im very happy.

Back