Action Figure 1/12 Threezero - Avengers: Infinity Saga - Iron Man Mark 43 DLX Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hreezero proudly presents the DLX Iron Man Mark 43 as the first action figure in the Marvel Studios x threezero Avengers: Infinity Saga series. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 6.5” (~16.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.

Its forearms and upper-torso are detachable which allow the Mark 43 armor to fit inside the Mark 44 Hulkbuster armor to be released in 2021. Attachable arm rockets can be fixed onto both forearms, and two lighting functions are located on the figure; one in the chest and one in the eyes. The two air flaps on the back could be flipped open and close.

The Avengers: Infinity Saga – 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 figure includes two attachable arm rockets; five pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands, one pair of flying hands, and one pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect); two pairs of effect parts: one pair of shooting effects, and one pair of flying effects (for the feet); and one DLX action stand.

Pre-order price: 89.90 USD / 699 HKD / 9,350 JPY

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* This product is only available in Hong Kong S.A.R.,Macau S.A.R, Mainland China,Taiwan Region and North America
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

Product Details:
- Movable figure with a total height of about 6.5 inches (about 16.5 cm)
- Material: Die-cast zinc alloy, PVC, ABS, other metals

More than 48 movable points:
- Detachable forearms and upper body
- Air flap on the back x 2

LED light emission function:
- Both eyes
- Chest

Accessories:
- Detachable arm rocket x 2
- Interchangeable wrist parts x 5 pairs (fist x 1 pair, relaxed pose hand x 1 pair, shooting pose hand x 1 pair, flying pose hand x 1 pair, effect parts can be attached shooting Pose hands x 1 pair)
- Effect parts x 2 pairs (shooting effect parts x 1 pair, flight effect parts for feet x 1 pair)
- DLX action stand x 1

AG1 battery x 4 (batteries sold separately)

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/dlx-iron-man-mark-43/

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146021

001+PO.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

011+PO.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

008.jpg

006+PO.jpg

009%28announcement%29.jpg

016.jpg

003.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
Thresszero is KICKING ASS and TAKING NAMES right now. I don't want to start a 1/12 collection, sticking to 1/6, but Threezero are really moving and shaking the business. To me, they are the second best 1/6 company. Their Transformers line is freaking amazing. The posing possibilities are almost endless.

Thresszero is KICKING ASS and TAKING NAMES right now. I don't want to start a 1/12 collection, sticking to 1/6, but Threezero are really moving and shaking the business. To me, they are the second best 1/6 company. Their Transformers line is freaking amazing. The posing possibilities are almost endless.

They've done some really impressive work. This one hasn't grabbed me but I'm really curious to see where else they take this line. I gush about my Premium Scale Bumblebee every time this company comes up -- they're capable of great things.

They've done some really impressive work. This one hasn't grabbed me but I'm really curious to see where else they take this line. I gush about my Premium Scale Bumblebee every time this company comes up -- they're capable of great things.

They sure are. You like the Premium scale? I just have the DLX, but I really love it

They sure are. You like the Premium scale? I just have the DLX, but I really love it

The Premium is nuts. I had the DLX and sold it, because it just seemed small and out of place in my collection. Waited a while but pulled the trigger on the Premium and the shelf presence, engineering, paint and added features are some of the most satisfying I've seen in any action figure.

If I was going to get more than one I would have stuck with the DLX scale, given these things are huge and expensive, but I just wanted the one for nostalgia's sake and it's such a great design, blending modern and classic elements.

Very strange choice for their first release given the market is saturated with the 43 and it is not a fan favorite.

Very strange choice for their first release given the market is saturated with the 43 and it is not a fan favorite.

Because they plan on doing a 1/12 Hulkbuster next year so they started out with the Mark 43. I believe they're making it where you can take off the arms and legs on this figure so that it fits inside their Hulkbuster.

It honestly looks pretty damn good for a 6" figure. Great articulation that you don't even see on the 1/6 HT version. The thigh armor looks to slide upwards when pushing the leg up high. Figure is also nicely proportioned all around. Not too skinny looking like Hot Toys.

View attachment 502050
View attachment 502048

Because they plan on doing a 1/12 Hulkbuster next year so they started out with the Mark 43. I believe they're making it where you can take off the arms and legs on this figure so that it fits inside their Hulkbuster.

It honestly looks pretty damn good for a 6" figure. Great articulation that you don't even see on the 1/6 HT version. The thigh armor looks to slide upwards when pushing the leg up high. Figure is also nicely proportioned all around. Not too skinny looking like Hot Toys.

View attachment 502050
View attachment 502048

Makes sense, but still think it is weird given there are already hulkbusters in this scale, the hype of AoU was years ago and there is so much competition and licenses in the 1/12 scale that it seems hard to compete there with the 43 and hulkbuster given the price point. Off the top of my head, you have Mafex, Figuarts, Figma, Hasbro, etc. already there with so many licenses it is hard to keep up.

I think it looks great for the scale and it's actually affordable. I'm not 100% sold on this one as I'm not a fan of the 43 but I might jump on the train if they end up making more. Also, if the quality comes any close to their DLX Transformers then we have ourselves a serious contender here.

I like the price point and I'm cautiously optimistic about future releases, but it would have to be *stellar* to tempt me into a smaller scale even for a one-off. As it is, no interest in the 43 in any scale.

Up for only $90.

Really impressed with how good it looks. I usually find 1/12 figures to look a little weird due to the compromises that they need to do at this scale but this looks good. Really nice articulation and proportions. Expected nothing less from their DLX line seeing how awesome their Transformers line has been.

Might pick this up to go with their future Hulkbuster. This honestly rivals HT's 1/6 version at half the scale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Threezero proudly presents the DLX Iron Man Mark 43 as the first action figure in the Marvel Studios x threezero Avengers: Infinity Saga series. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 6.5” (~16.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.

Its forearms and upper-torso are detachable which allow the Mark 43 armor to fit inside the Mark 44 Hulkbuster armor to be released in 2021. Attachable arm rockets can be fixed onto both forearms, and two lighting functions are located on the figure; one in the chest and one in the eyes. The two air flaps on the back could be flipped open and close.

The Avengers: Infinity Saga – 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 figure includes two attachable arm rockets; five pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands, one pair of flying hands, and one pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect); two pairs of effect parts: one pair of shooting effects, and one pair of flying effects (for the feet); and one DLX action stand.

Pre-order price: 89.90 USD / 699 HKD / 9,350 JPY

* The estimated shipping date: 3rd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* This product is only available in Hong Kong S.A.R.,Macau S.A.R, Mainland China,Taiwan Region and North America
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/dlx-iron-man-mark-43/

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/146021

001+PO.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

010.jpg

011+PO.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

008.jpg

006+PO.jpg

009%28announcement%29.jpg

016.jpg

003.jpg

017.jpg

Makes sense, but still think it is weird given there are already hulkbusters in this scale, the hype of AoU was years ago and there is so much competition and licenses in the 1/12 scale that it seems hard to compete there with the 43 and hulkbuster given the price point. Off the top of my head, you have Mafex, Figuarts, Figma, Hasbro, etc. already there with so many licenses it is hard to keep up.

Who are the best of those companies? I suspect it might be Mafex, right? I wonder how Threezero are likely to compare.

And is this Hulkbuster below a different company altogether or one of the above just by an alternate name

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/45152

Nope. That would be Comicave with their diecast and led. They have some issue with their HB, but I think they've sorted it out with their reissue.

Back