Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: IT IS OVER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

FUG the Raiders....WTF was that throw that Schaub made at the end....without AJ he just loses is FUGGIN mind.

Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

7 are definitely moving on now.

4 have chosen Det
7 have chosen New England

Going to be interesting to see who survives now...

Go JETS!!!!! :nana:

Early games update:

65 eliminated by Giants
3 eliminated by Texans
1 eliminated by Colts
1 forgot to pick

70 eliminated....7 confirmed to move on to Week 6 thanks to Saints, Bengals and Vikings.

Late games:
7 have Patriots
4 have Lions

HORRIBLE weekend.....UM can't handle Tech....HOU just gives it away to OAK....and the G-Men didn't take SEA seriously.....and to top it off I'm gonna end up somewhere between 1-4 and 2-3 in my FFB leagues....football has NOT been kind to me this weekend.

FUG the Raiders....WTF was that throw that Schaub made at the end....without AJ he just loses is FUGGIN mind.

Come on MAN! The Texans were lucky to even be in that position at the end of the game. If Seymour doesn't commit the personal foul, the clock would have run out on Dreesen's catch.

Wooo Hooo! Go Pats....I knew not to take the Giants....Was waiting for a major upset....70% gone.

Out of the 19, at least 11 are board members here or at the soon-to-be-dead Spawn.com.

:lol:lol

Geez, that Giants game was a killer. If I have the math correct, that game knocked out close to 75% of the remaining field. :slap

Well, at least I'll still get the snarky captions post tomorrow or Tuesday. :yess:

Week 5 Update

200 entered, 19 remain (7 in Kibbles and Vick, 12 in Kibbles & Vick Overflow)

64 people are in disbelief just like Jim Mora: SEAHAWKS?? SEASHAWKS??
3 people pissed on Al's grave and paid the price.
1 person actually picked the Colts...REALLY? REALLY??
1 person didn't learn from other's Week 1-4 mistakes: YOU HAVE TO PICK TO PLAY!!

Week 5 Update

200 entered, 19 remain (7 in Kibbles and Vick, 12 in Kibbles & Vick Overflow)

64 people are in disbelief just like Jim Mora: SEAHAWKS?? SEASHAWKS??
3 people pissed on Al's grave and paid the price.
1 person actually picked the Colts...REALLY? REALLY??
1 person didn't learn from other's Week 1-4 mistakes: YOU HAVE TO PICK TO PLAY!!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Nice captions! :yess:

Cripes ! I wish I had gotten in on this.:monkey2

Back