Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: IT IS OVER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

Week 7 picks:

I cannot believe someone forgot to pick this week too.:slap

Week7.jpg

Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

Week 7 Wrap Up

200 entered, 13 remain

Mr. Ripley cannot even believe it: someone forgot to pick this week too.
Carson Palmer expectations were too high and eliminated 1 person.
WTF (What The Flacco?)...2 eliminated by the Jaguars.:horror

Here are the last 13 and who they've used so far:

Week7Survivors.jpg

Interesting of those left only two have used the NYG. Suck it Eli.

I picked Baltimore but changed it to Dallas since Bradford was out, got lucky

Interesting of those left only two have used the NYG. Suck it Eli.

I'd still be in if I didn't pick the GNATS 3 weeks ago as both my teams won the past 2 weeks!!!

I wonder who will forget to pick this week and then claim they made the pick on Tuesday, lol.

It's happened the last two weeks....nothing I can do about it. If Yahoo says NO PICK, then it's NO PICK.

If I was still in the running, I would check every day to make sure my pick was registered.

Don't worry Rusty, if she wins I get half the money since I paid her fees :nana:

SUCK IT!!!

:yess: Phew, that was scary. Hate rooting for the Giants, but glad they won.

Bet some folks were crapping twinkies during the Giants/Dolphins game. :lol

Giants lost to Seattle earlier which knocked out lots of folks.

Well, I'm out of my big $$ league. Two fuggin years in a row the Saints knock me out in Week 8 in a game they should easily win.

Note to self: DO NOT PICK THE SAINTS IN WEEK 8 NEXT YEAR!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back