Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: IT IS OVER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

I waivered at the last minute and almost took Houston, but I ended up going along with the majority and the Giants too. NYG schedule is a bit harder down the stretch than some of the others.

Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

Here are the Week 5 picks from both leagues. It looks like a New York State of Mind.:lol

KVWeek5.jpg

KVOWeek5.jpg

And the Giants D is going to make us sweat.

I'm about to throw Eli Manning off a cliff.

not good. lol.

Oh, man. Glad I decided not to go with the Giants. But the saints who I did pick our only winning by 3 with 5 seconds to go. :monkey1

YES! Intercepted! Something told me not to go with the crowd this week...

SEAHAWKS BABY!!!!!!
Bye bye Giants!!!!!

wow..................chokester Eli...oh well....fun while it lasted.

I just KNEW this was a trap game for me.....DAMN

Still in it with Cincy!!!!!

WOOHOOO

Now Come on RAIDERS!!!!!

Back