2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League (REGISTRATION ENDS 1 SEPT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League (48 invites and counting)

Sorry to be a pest but is this open to everyone (I live the the UK for my sins :() & how does it work exactly?

Could be interested in getting involved :)

Thanks

Neil

Sorry to be a pest but is this open to everyone (I live the the UK for my sins :() & how does it work exactly?

Could be interested in getting involved :)

Thanks

Neil

It is open to everyone...$10 per entry. Here's how it works:

Week 1 of the NFL season you pick 1 team to win their game. No point spread involved, just straight up wins.

If the team you picked wins their game, you move on to Week 2 and pick another team. You cannot use a team more than once....unless you're still alive when the playoffs start, then teams are reset for use.

If the team you pick ties or loses or if you forget to make your pick, then you're eliminated. The last one to survive wins the pot....although it has been split the last 2 years.

Last year the final four agreed to split the pot. Two years ago, the final 9 players all got eliminated in the same week.

I'm using www.usafootballpools.com to run the league this year. You just logon (once registered) and it will show you that week's schedule so you can make your pick.

Last year ended in a 4-way split....if the initiators of the split had waited 1 more week, it would have been a 2-way split.

Ugh, don't remind me. Entry fee sent!

Re: 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League (54 and counting)

this put me out last year.....not a STFU Eli but an FU Eli....
[ame]https://youtu.be/SCO-hmdEmDA[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League (54 and counting)

1st and goal......still burns me up
[ame]https://youtu.be/HHNDhP1VwPg[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League ($600 pot and growing)

Alrighty PM me the info pretty please.

It is open to everyone...$10 per entry. Here's how it works:

Week 1 of the NFL season you pick 1 team to win their game. No point spread involved, just straight up wins.

If the team you picked wins their game, you move on to Week 2 and pick another team. You cannot use a team more than once....unless you're still alive when the playoffs start, then teams are reset for use.

If the team you pick ties or loses or if you forget to make your pick, then you're eliminated. The last one to survive wins the pot....although it has been split the last 2 years.

Last year the final four agreed to split the pot. Two years ago, the final 9 players all got eliminated in the same week.

I'm using www.usafootballpools.com to run the league this year. You just logon (once registered) and it will show you that week's schedule so you can make your pick.

Thanks for the info buddy sounds like fun...hit me up with the details & I'm in

Expect me to be gone by the end of week 1 :rotfl

Neil

Re: 2012 Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League ($800 pot and growing)

I'm interested, you can PM me the details, thanks

Back