Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: IT IS OVER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

Wish I would have stuck with SD, but still confident that the Bucs will beat the Colts.

Re: Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League thread: 200 entered, 88 remain.

I took Tampa in my other league. I want them to win to get them out of the way.

M thinking too. Their upcoming schedule looks tough to me.

so what's the easy games for week 5? I'm taking NYG at home vs the Seahawks

*waits on snarky comments*

If you were in the league, you would have seen them already, lol.

Week 4 Update

200 entered, 88 remain (44 in each league)

7 people fell ill to undercooked Buffalo burgers.
3 Eagles had their wings clipped.
1 Purple People Eater was scalped by the Chiefs.
1 was too exhausted from his daughter's Saturday marathon to bother making a pick.

Man, I feel pretty lucky to make it out of last nights game alive.

Is it just me or is Week 5 the hardest week yet? I am leaning to the Chargers over the Broncos but picking the road team in a division game is risky.

Man, I feel pretty lucky to make it out of last nights game alive.

Is it just me or is Week 5 the hardest week yet? I am leaning to the Chargers over the Broncos but picking the road team in a division game is risky.

Being the first Bye Week is making Week 5 the toughest so far.

I have to admit this week I may be playing it like a sheep and following everyone off the cliff with the Giants over Seattle. I'm tempted to pick against the Broncos but something tells me they may pull the upset.

If the Giants lose a lot of people will go down with them.

If the Giants lose a lot of people will go down with them.

It's true.....the rest of this weekends games are just too close to call.

The Pats are 9 pt favorites but the Jets can beat them.

Detroit is a 5.5 pt favorite but the Bears can beat them.

I think OAK has a good chance against HOU w/o AJ80 and playing In Memory of Al Davis.....but HOU has the team to beat them too.

think Im going Patroits...

I already used Detroit. Really wanted to take the 49ers but I'm sticking with the G men.

Back