Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
with the australian open and terminator on tonight, I probably won't be on tonight. And school starts tomorrow, so my gaming time will decrease :monkey2:monkey2

No way I'm paying $65 for a game that I originally got for under $30.

Where the hell is it $65? I saw it at Best Buy for $49. Also, you can't put a price on how much fun we have. Stop being a b!tch and man up. Go buy a copy so I can chainsaw your face off.......fag.

Where the hell is it $65? I saw it at Best Buy for $49. Also, you can't put a price on how much fun we have. Stop being a b!tch and man up. Go buy a copy so I can chainsaw your face off.......fag.

Damn, why is the game still $49; most games about 8 months after release are down to $30. That sucks, and it's been more than a year. If you live closer to me, you could use my 1 year warranty on my disc and get a new one

Damn, why is the game still $49; most games about 8 months after release are down to $30. That sucks, and it's been more than a year. If you live closer to me, you could use my 1 year warranty on my disc and get a new one
I just saw it at Target and it's still $59.99. I might try the MS disc replacement thing, we'll see how that goes.

Back