What old game(s) are you replaying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, in the last two weeks I've played Halo 1, Halo 3, Halo 4, now finishing Halo 2 for good measure......I have Halo Wars, ODST, and Reach to play next, but am thinking I am in need of a slight break before the next three. During my break, am thinking about a Halo book or two! I am LOCO

Halo for life - or bust!!!

Thats how I was with ff13. Started June 2010, ended March 2012

Funny you should mention that. I'm on chapter 7 (or maybe 8; can't remember, on FF XIII) and it's been .... months and i'm having trouble getting back into it as well.

Started playing Halo ODST tonight. Appearance of Nathan Fillion was enough to make me immediately love this one. Dig how it takes place during Halo 2 in some parts! I remember thinking how this wasn't a 'real' Halo game when it hit. What was up my butt all these years? Better late than never!

Raam is a pain in the ass, for sure......I remember him.....the bastard

At the moment, I am finding ODST a bit tough - playing first level as Fillion and they are throwing the whole Convenant at you pretty early. Good game, just so used to Halo 4's awesome controls, its hard to get used classic Bungie controls!

Back