Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
Wow, I was worried tonight I was going to get it. I finished act 1 on insane level and the cinematic scene was pretty choppy. I was hoping it would not have an error and not save. I got lucky anf it made it through and saved.

Wanna go through together on co-op? I've finished act 1 as well.

Wanna go through together on co-op? I've finished act 1 as well.

Yeah, that would be cool. You finished act one on Hardcore right? I did it on Insane...the cool thing is when you play on Insane you get the achievements for BOTH Insane and Hardcore. Since you're playing on the harder level it grants you achievenemts for the lower level as well.

Yeah, that would be cool. You finished act one on Hardcore right? I did it on Insane...the cool thing is when you play on Insane you get the achievements for BOTH Insane and Hardcore. Since you're playing on the harder level it grants you achievenemts for the lower level as well.

Yeah, I've only done it on hardcore but it should be fun to go through together. Let me know when you wanna play.

I can't wait to see when you guys play the subway level on Insane. The wretches pissed me off 'til no end. It's a good feeling when you beat it though, very rewarding. :rock

I can't wait to see when you guys play the subway level on Insane. The wretches pissed me off 'til no end. It's a good feeling when you beat it though, very rewarding. :rock

The wretches are a pain even on Act 1 on Insane....if they hit you twice you die and once they are really close to you they are hard to shoot.

Loki,

I am good most night as you know so just give me a call when you feel like playing. I'll host since I am already through Act one on Insane.

I almost ripped my hair out during that part. I remember screaming at the TV after I beat that part. I made that part my *****. :rock

Back