Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
For me every other game works perfectly, I've been playing Halo, CoD4, Assassin's Creed all with noproblem. With Gears, it went from 'Disc Unreadable' errors to just plain 'Unplayable Game' in less than two days.

So far, I've never seen that error. But I get the 'Disc Unreadable' error every 3 hours of gameplay or so. It happens with GoW most, and I bought it used. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'll also be on around 7 after I run and eat.

So far, I've never seen that error. But I get the 'Disc Unreadable' error every 3 hours of gameplay or so. It happens with GoW most, and I bought it used. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I'll also be on around 7 after I run and eat.

My Halo 2 disc would always get the disc unreadable to me and I just stopped playing it.

What time are you guys planning on playing tonight. I'd like to play some COD with you but I can't play too late tonight. I also might be playing Super Mario Galaxy.

I get that disc unreadable fairly often with Gears as well. It usually would happen after finishing a difficult level during the cinematic before the progress was saved. :cuss For the record I also bought a used copy of the limited edition.

I get that disc unreadable fairly often with Gears as well. It usually would happen after finishing a difficult level during the cinematic before the progress was saved. :cuss For the record I also bought a used copy of the limited edition.

Wow, I was worried tonight I was going to get it. I finished act 1 on insane level and the cinematic scene was pretty choppy. I was hoping it would not have an error and not save. I got lucky anf it made it through and saved.

Back