What old game(s) are you replaying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently completed Castlevania symphony of the night and me and a buddy of mine take turns playing megaman. God that game is frustrating.

I'm half way through both and never finished. I'm in Blight Town in Dark Souls and just don't feel like it anymore. :lol

See, by the time you are there, you are on the winning hump - assuming you placed your points as you need them. Game's rough, and I played for a 125 hours, once completed. So, it sucks the time

I break out chrono trigger, suikoden, legacy of kain, Half-life, from time to time.

My man!!! :hi5:

You guys want frustrating *but fun* try Demon Souls or Dark Souls...YIKES

I'm half way through both and never finished. I'm in Blight Town in Dark Souls and just don't feel like it anymore. :lol

Yeah Demon's Souls for me is the typical game where I start playing and I'm into it but then I stop for a bit and I cannot find the motivation to get back into it.....

See, by the time you are there, you are on the winning hump - assuming you placed your points as you need them. Game's rough, and I played for a 125 hours, once completed. So, it sucks the time

Yeah I figured I was doing better. However, I can't stand starting over when I die. It makes me --> :mad:

Yeah I figured I was doing better. However, I can't stand starting over when I die. It makes me --> :mad:

I hear ya - I think I am a crazy that way, though I will say I got help on a couple of the boss fights

I played this on the PS3 when it hit day one, and all the Japanese players had these kick ass characters, so when they would invade my game, which was constantly, I died instantly - had to finally play offline cause it was too much

I decided to play "Resident Evil" over again and besides the extreme blockyness of the dated graphics I enjoyed the game all over again.

I also played Gears of War part 1 and 2 over again. I love those 2 games I can not say the same for part 3.

My man!!! :hi5:

Yeah Demon's Souls for me is the typical game where I start playing and I'm into it but then I stop for a bit and I cannot find the motivation to get back into it.....

Thats how I was with ff13. Started June 2010, ended March 2012

Well, I just picked up the Ratchet & Clank Collection, the God of War saga, and Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition, so, I should be replaying quite a few older games.

Back