Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
And by the way..in that one private match we played.....camp much? :lol

R U f'n kidding me? I camped one time when I saw you kill Marc. I just waited for you around the corner and you came right to me.

All you did when playing online is ***** about people going on roof tops and how 'gay' it was. How many times did I see you on top a roof ya homo?

COD4 was fun once again last night. I've been getting on late, so it will be good to game with the OG crew tonight, since it's friday and most of you will be on late. :D

R U f'n kidding me? I camped one time when I saw you kill Marc. I just waited for you around the corner and you came right to me.

All you did when playing online is ***** about people going on roof tops and how 'gay' it was. How many times did I see you on top a roof ya homo?

Am I kidding? Let's see....every time I saw Loki he was in a corner, behind a trash dumpster or campng some other place. YOU CAMP beyotch! :rotfl

I was on a rooftop 3 times the whole game. I died 3 times on rooftops out of the 14 or 15 I died. You however, were the camp master! :D

You however, were the camp master! :D

Camping_Fun2.jpg

If you guys are playing COD4 and you see me come online--invite, right now it's my favorite online game, and for some reason it doesn't connect online correctly for me and I haven't really been able to play. So I'm open to having some matches with you guys.

What's your name, I dont' think I have you on my list.

AS for camping, just ask bagels to camp under neath the stairs with nightvision :emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Am I kidding? Let's see....every time I saw Loki he was in a corner, behind a trash dumpster or campng some other place. YOU CAMP beyotch! :rotfl

I was on a rooftop 3 times the whole game. I died 3 times on rooftops out of the 14 or 15 I died. You however, were the camp master! :D

I'm sorry dude. Next time we play I'll just run around the center of the map so I'm an easier target for ya :rolleyes:

What's your name, I dont' think I have you on my list.

AS for camping, just ask bagels to camp under neath the stairs with nightvision :emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Thats not nearly as good as my hiding spot on top of the cargo container:D I got like 7-8 kills up there before anyone ever figured out where exactly I was laying.

Thats not nearly as good as my hiding spot on top of the cargo container:D I got like 7-8 kills up there before anyone ever figured out where exactly I was laying.

I was just running around with the shotgun trying to knife people. It didn't work out too well

So now that we have all these votes, do we have an 'Official' gaming night?

Back