Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
Don't want to.

I just looked into the MS Disc Replacement; I just filled out the form and all I have to do is mail it, the disc and pay $20 for a replacement. It will take two weeks.

You're way more patient than I am. I'd have bought a new one after the 2nd "cannot read disc" error. :rotfl

Don't want to.

I just looked into the MS Disc Replacement; I just filled out the form and all I have to do is mail it, the disc and pay $20 for a replacement. It will take two weeks.
Ill wait for a day or two, I have my roommate looking to see if any of her stores have a used one out by you. She thinks it $30. So you could get is for $10 more but 2 weeks faster.

Ill wait for a day or two, I have my roommate looking to see if any of her stores have a used one out by you. She thinks it $30. So you could get is for $10 more but 2 weeks faster.
Okay cool, I haven't mailed it yet, so I'll hold off to hear back form you.

Thanks! :rock

It sucks to hear tha this is a recurring issue, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one it's happening to. It's even happened to Bagels a few times while we were playing.

You didn't get a disc error. You heard my chainsaw fire up behind you and didn't want to get sawed up so you turned off your xbox and ran around the room like a little girl!

I'll certainly be on tonight. Either Halo or COD works for me.

And go **** yourself Jason :monkey1

It sucks to hear tha this is a recurring issue, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one it's happening to. It's even happened to Bagels a few times while we were playing.

I have this happen with almost every game. Some are worse than others and it's frustrating as hell. It never happens at the start of the game, but after I've been playing for a bit. I don't think it's a disk problem, but a system problem.

Yep, it's happened to me a few times lately. I won't be replacing it though if it goes bad for me, too many other games to play. Plus the fact that I got it for free for doing a fansite before it came out; I couldn't justify buying one :lol

Gears of War 2 will be soon enough for me.

I have this happen with almost every game. Some are worse than others and it's frustrating as hell. It never happens at the start of the game, but after I've been playing for a bit. I don't think it's a disk problem, but a system problem.
For me every other game works perfectly, I've been playing Halo, CoD4, Assassin's Creed all with noproblem. With Gears, it went from 'Disc Unreadable' errors to just plain 'Unplayable Game' in less than two days.

For me every other game works perfectly, I've been playing Halo, CoD4, Assassin's Creed all with noproblem. With Gears, it went from 'Disc Unreadable' errors to just plain 'Unplayable Game' in less than two days.

The game was trying to tell you that you suck, so stop playing.

*BadMoon peeks in. He notices lots of people pleasuring themselves and decides it would be best to leave.*

Back