Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
I hope to be on for a bit tonight and then all night tomorrow. I have some personal stuff going on that may cause me to be away for a while though.

If I had to choose for one particular gaming night, I'd choose Friday. Thursday is usually the worst for me but like I said, I'd adjust my schedule to whatever we decide.

I missed being on last night. Not sure if I will be tonight either. I have been dragging myself to work and then just crashed yesterday when I got home. This cold is kicking my ass.

Those this mean we won't hear your crazy-drunk rantings about Host Advantage and telling everybody to go f' themselfs?:monkey2

Those this mean we won't hear your crazy-drunk rantings about Host Advantage and telling everybody to go f' themselfs?:monkey2

I am usually only drunk on Friday's or Saturday's and I don't think I have have told anyone to go F themself. I have told a few that they can eat my ass however.

I need to buy COD4, is it cheap now?

Be prepared to be frustrated. You start off with inferior weapon and upgrades. You'll get your ass handed to you almost every round and slowly build up.

Have they fixed the ranked matches yet? I remember when I was a 7 playing against guys that were in the 30's and 40's. :emperor

Be prepared to be frustrated. You start off with inferior weapon and upgrades. You'll get your ass handed to you almost every round and slowly build up.

Have they fixed the ranked matches yet? I remember when I was a 7 playing against guys that were in the 30's and 40's. :emperor

That's fantastic; might as well wait for CoD5

Buy COD4. It's the deepest online multiplayer, and it's really a great game. The only downside is the server issues, and the **** talking. But you get that everywhere.

Yeah the server seems to have a hard time with larger groups. Its seems like if you have 2-3 in a group is easy to get in game but the larger the group the harder to find games.

Yeah the **** talking is everywhere but when those two guys decided they wanted to be in the SSF clan that was pretty damm funny.

If you guys are playing COD4 and you see me come online--invite, right now it's my favorite online game, and for some reason it doesn't connect online correctly for me and I haven't really been able to play. So I'm open to having some matches with you guys.

I'll play COD4 if we have enough for private matches. I am tired of losing people and having to back out 40 times when we try to take a party into a public match.

I'll play COD4 if we have enough for private matches. I am tired of losing people and having to back out 40 times when we try to take a party into a public match.

Then why'd you quite after our first private match last night :confused::confused::confused:

Then why'd you quite after our first private match last night :confused::confused::confused:

Havyck was PMing me about Gears and I wanted to play. I will won't play COD4 all night, but I'll play for a while. Also, we would have played several more rounds of COD4 had the party not kept getting broken up nearly EVERY time we tried to play a public match.

Back