No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
No, you will not be shut out. We are simply doing as we always do - giving current newsletter members the first heads-up. Everything for new subscribers will be taken care of next week, prior to Friday. And Jesse is right, this is kind of like a "collector's club" like MR and Hyperspace, except you don't have to pay dues - we hate the idea of making people pay dues :)

Basically we decided to do something special for the dedicated newsletter members so that the general public wouldn't be able to access the pre-order until a specific time, no matter if the link is posted all over the place or not! :duff

This is my first day posting here but I have been a subscriber to the newsletter for awhile now. I still haven't received the newsletter and I am a bit worried, but if I don't receive it I am sure Sideshow will help me and the other subscribers that don't receive theirs out.

Dusty, I appreciate the thought behind this. You all are doing this to help out loyal customers and I applaud that. There are obviously some kinks to get worked out but it is nice to see so much effort being put into making the process better for us. Thanks.

Yup no newletter for me either. Sometimes I don't recieve mine until Saturday morning but it's night time now and still nothing. Ah well I'll just wait patiently. Hopefully it will show up before the weekend is done. *crosses fingers*

Oddly enough, the newsletter only hit one of my two addresses.

Still, I got it, so no worries.

Alrighty I finally got it. :banana Though oddly enough it came to my e-mail address that's linked with ordering from Sideshow (for me). I've never recieved a newsletter through that address before. Strange. :huh

Oh well I set-up my password and re-did my settings. :joy

Beru might have the right idea...

like...waiting for Santa... i prolly should go to sleep, dream about getting a newsletter...and voila... in the email.

hmm. might try that theory in a few mins

Nothing here! :sick

I'm now thinking there is something wrong with my account. The other day I had a processing email for my Battle Troll... that I'd cancelled ages ago. I emailed Sideshow, with a different email to the one I set up the account with but this is my only option as I can't reply with my other address. I then found out some how I had another accoutn set up with other orders in that I'd nether made! :confused:

They've now cancelled that account but I'm worrid my other account might be a bit messed up... I hope to God I don't lose any of my Star Wars Exclusive pre orders! :sick

PsychoCenobite :cool:

No newsletter, 2 days late. I think its time someone got fired. I'm tired of looking. Now I hope it doesn't come, I don't want it anymore. Now I'm going to complain that I couldn't get the Exclusive Anakin because I never got the newsletter. Someone at SS screwed everything up.

10:30 Sunday morning. paper is in shreads, emails read and still no newsletter. Oh well, I guess we aren't meant to see this one. sigh

Nothing here either - I guess you can safely say something went wrong when the newsletters were sent (if they were sent at all :devil ). Hopefully Sideshow can try again Monday :rolleyes:

oxbeard said:
Exactly!! This way you will be able to log in through the SS site and get access to the newsletter links even before you actually receive the newsletter. What can get better than that?

Thats the way to do it.

Back