No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Sideshow now using the name MALENHANCER SATISFY to send their e-mails. If not then I've yet to receive my newsletter.

What's the fuss over Jesseawilson's avatar, I'm not so entranced. Now if you don't mind, I've been strucken with the urge to buy a pair of basketballs and stick them in my pillowcase. (Too crude?)

Beruthiel said:
and, what will happen if we don't receive this newsletter? Will we be shut out of setting up the online account? Why is this being done this way anyway? seems like it'll cause a little too much work for those on the webteam. Why can't it just be done from my account page? I don't know. Maybe I'm thinking logically here, but simple is always the best way to accomplish things IMO, and this is definitely a problem if the newsletter isn't received. And, it's frustrating as well. Sorry, but this is not the way to gain more people and will likely lose some due to the sporadic nature of the newsletter mailing

No, you will not be shut out. We are simply doing as we always do - giving current newsletter members the first heads-up. Everything for new subscribers will be taken care of next week, prior to Friday. And Jesse is right, this is kind of like a "collector's club" like MR and Hyperspace, except you don't have to pay dues - we hate the idea of making people pay dues :)

Basically we decided to do something special for the dedicated newsletter members so that the general public wouldn't be able to access the pre-order until a specific time, no matter if the link is posted all over the place or not! :duff

Last edited:
No newsletter...

1900R.jpg

I see nothing! :banghead

Calisse de Tabarnak !!!!! Je suis tanné d'attendre apres l'ostie de newsletter :tap !!!!!!!!!

Back