No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my newsletter an hour or two ago, so they have gone out. Be on the lookout, but just about every important link has already been posted on the board... :joy

same here...but it is 7:00 A.M.....come on Sideshow....

I still don't have my newsletter!!!!I'm really confused because for over a year I had it by Saturday!!!!It should be "improvements" for better not for worse!!!Sideshow help!!!!:confused:

Why isn't there a link on our account page to change the newsletter subscription? Wait for the email? It may never arrive, then what?

No newsletter here either - I ALWAYS get it friday night without fail. Up until now that is.

Mine came at 2:22 EST this morning. I thought I was the last man on earth to get the newsletter. I'm sure you'll all get yours eventually.
The password is an entirely painless process by the way. It's going to take you less than a minute to submit.

ok, I'm glad it was painless and fast to make the change, however, what about those newsletters that never arrive.Newsletters for me have been spotty at best in arriving, and I sure would like to know how we can access the change page for this if we don't receive one. Why is this whole, so simple, process being turned into a challenge of cyberspace? Why can't we just access our account and make the change from there? Why do difficult? I'm beginning to think that my days of seeing newsletters is about over here. Frustrated? yup.

The newsletters are arriving later than usually because they were sent out later. dusty mentioned yesterday that they were still working on the newsletter and making changes to the site late in the day and this caused the newsletters to have to go out much later than normal.

The reason you can't do this from your account page is because the link is specific to your email address. This ensures that you register the email address that your newsletter subscription goes to. When you click the link, it already has your email address and all you have to do is pick a password.

But like has been mentioned before make sure that the email address you have on your account matches the email address you register your newsletter to. I changed mine back to my main email address because that is the newsletter that I get the quickest which arrived at 12:43 am est BTW. My HTML newsletter that goes to a different email and my wifes email have not arrived yet.

ODD

It's odd that my wife received her newsletter yesterday and I have not received mine yet at all and we have the exact same service provider (Comcast). WHAT IS GOING ON ?

Back