Just getting back into collecting... that was fast!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gosling_dkc

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey gooooois!

I just got back into collecting back in May I believe. After being out of the hobby for about 2 years. It all started with a random search for the Hot Toys Predator 2 Elder predator on Google after watching.... well... Predator 2 lol. I remember really wanting that figure years ago. But could never find it for less than $500 used. Anyway... I saw this one pop up on google from an app called "Poshmark". I had to ask my fiance what that even was as I had not heard of it. But there were loads of clothes and bags and things so I figured she would know. And she did. haha. Anywho... Got in contact with the guy. Price was $300 shipped. Which I could not believe! And... well... that was my entry back into the hobby. Really nice guy also. Wrote a book on friggin vintage telephones and collecting them... Crazy!

But anyway... now hear I am surfing Collector Freaks forums and experiencing FOMO all over again. BUT this time I will say I have gotten much better with resisting. Being able to jump on hype trains and spend money on figures for characters I am not in love with. Here is my collection so far. I am working on the muscle rack display so it is currently under construction... lol.
IMG_7534.jpg
IMG_7497.jpg
IMG_7487.jpg
IMG_7478.jpg
IMG_7591.jpg
IMG_7744.jpg
IMG_7745.jpg
IMG_7243.jpg
IMG_7249.jpg
IMG_7250.jpg

Back