No more Waitlists !! What's going on ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the gollum, which I was seriously considering jumping on, and it's gone. I also checked hobgoblin, but that thing still hasn't sold out with only an ES of 300, so there hasn't been an opportunity for waitlist.

So maybe only the newer stuff and SS isn't going to go back retroacticely on all the older stuff and update each product page.

That is my guess.

like I said, Sideshow is running out of room so I think they are letting their fellow distributors to have crack all these stuff.

Awesome !!!! If you dont buy it the first time, you fail!!! ____ the fair weather fans and all hail the Elite. I win.

Just yesterday, I was talking with my local comic book shop owner and he was telling me this his rep at sideshow had recently become more strict regarding communication with him. He says her tone of voice towards him had become more "professional" and that she wanted to change communication with him strictly via email, no more nice phone calls asking him "What do you need?".
And another LCS lost their account with Sideshow because the owner had some problems with them. Now this seems strange to me, because the owner is a very cool guy that I've known and bought from for 8 years and he's not the kind that would get into debt or arguments with one of his suppliers. And he's had an account with them ever since Sideshow started. Seems strange that he had a problem with them, but who knows?! (maybe he f'd up with them)
I really hope these are isolated occurrences or coincidences and I hope Sideshow isn't changing their great attitude towards their dealers and customers to then become like Gentle Giant with really poor customer service and huge ego.

Last edited:
Yea, sorry about that folks. If you have time in the future, contact our CS department and they should be able to get me the info pretty quickly. I was just checking the forum to see if anyone cared about the new 'live search' feature on the bottom of the site and happened to run across this thread!

:lol

Although I won't be surprised if eventually this comes to pass with Sideshow simply putting up cancelations as second chance. Good to know though that the sky was falling.

Yea, sorry about that folks. If you have time in the future, contact our CS department and they should be able to get me the info pretty quickly. I was just checking the forum to see if anyone cared about the new 'live search' feature on the bottom of the site and happened to run across this thread!

I just noticed this. Pretty cool. Definitely an upgrade.

I like it, much more efficient, thank you!

Back