Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he actually have a swastika anywhere on his costume? I thought it would be on the armband but I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: Let me make it clear that I prefer it without!

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Does he actuall have a swastika anywhere on his costume? I thought it would be on the armband but I'm not seeing it.

Well, sometimes people can feel it's almost honoring something to put it in art sometimes. It may not be totally accurate, but I personally don't want a swastika on a BEAUTIFUL piece like this in my home.

There's something about the Captain America sculpt that I'm just not liking. He looks a little too bulky and beefed up to me. I'm glad I have no intention of getting the statue anyways.

SSC_Nerd said:
Well, sometimes people can feel it's almost honoring something to put it in art sometimes. It may not be totally accurate, but I personally don't want a swastika on a BEAUTIFUL piece like this in my home.

I would actually prefered to have the swastika on him....

yeah i don't see it either tom. if it was on the character it should be on there. and i do believe it is supposed to be on his armband.

i'm trying to decide how it would be displayed....it's either see cap's big ol' booty and skull's face or the back of skulls head and cap's face. maybe i should have a revolving displayed ready when it arrives.

Vader AL said:
i'm trying to decide how it would be displayed....it's either see cap's big ol' booty and skull's face or the back of skulls head and cap's face. maybe i should have a revolving displayed ready when it arrives.

I was thinking the same thing from looking at the various pics. Although it would give you some different veiwing options and the ability to turn it at different angles.

Best view to display seems to be on it's side like on that first pic. I think this may be one of those sculpts where the detail of the base outshines the two main characters.

This piece looks beautiful.So bright and colourful,and the detail is exquisite.Anyone missing out on the exclusive will be gutted,but while it s nice to have the choice,the 1896 "Broomhandle" Mauser,one of my favourite weapons of all time,will stay firmly in his grasp.
Hope it s got the Swastika though.It ll only feel half-complete without it.

Not sure about this one yet, seems kinda of small for $300.00. Smaller than the Wolverine vs. Saber which was $250.00.

Back