Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I step away from the computer for a day or two and look what happens...

I've been waiting for the next VS. and I will definitely be ordering this one as soon as it goes up. I wonder what the exclusive is going to be? :confused:

wizard-comics said:
totally agree..think that those that didn't get them at the start (especially the Hulk VS Spidey EX and the X-Men VS Sentinel EX piece) are going to be kick themselves in the future...look at X-Men VS Sentinel EX $$ right that sold for $700!!! (https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6638285972) a sound investment and AWESOME work of art....even without the light up feature, it is simply amazing....this is the best line that sideshow has I think...and will be timeless

That X-Men VS Sentinel diorama as a whole is just really well done, plus it's X-Men. This one with CA is ok. My only gripe is his arms, and they way he is looking. I really want to see RS face.

The lightup feature on the sentinel diorama is awesome. Like the ironman maquette it is awesome even if you know nothing about comics.

another possible exclusive would probably be interchangable shields.

SolidLiquidFox said:
that would be the ideal exclusive...it changes the dynamic of the entire scene IMO

yeah. I was thinking maybe the round version and a pointy tip version, which IMO, would create a bit of controversy.

Maybe a version with a Red Skull that lights up :lol :lol .....seriously, a interchangable shield would also be the reason that he lifts it up so high.

tomandshell said:
I step away from the computer for a day or two and look what happens...

I've been waiting for the next VS. and I will definitely be ordering this one as soon as it goes up. I wonder what the exclusive is going to be? :confused:

A Grey Version. :lol

rogueboy said:
Maybe a version with a Red Skull that lights up :lol :lol .....seriously, a interchangable shield would also be the reason that he lifts it up so high.

If the interchangable shield is the ex for CA, I also hope Red Skull wears his cap as the Ex as well.

Back