Sideshow DC Batman vs Superman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman has fought superman on many occasions, it's like putting hulk against hulkbuster, just a classic pairing

Would be great if there was an option to have then back to back

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

$699 ex, $685 reg
2005391_press2.jpg

These had to be tandalone PFs man. The ex is cool but this whole thing doesn't male sense. To me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I love how the description of the EX says "level the playing field with this exciting additional display option."

Uhhhhh....level? That's an interesting way of looking at it lol

I love how the description of the EX says "level the playing field with this exciting additional display option."

Lol. I saw that too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That price is pretty reasonable for a two figure statue. Do we know the scale of them yet? 1/5?

It's because it's not heat vision. Batman actually blew his eyes out with some device of his.

This effect is terrible seen from the front. And I agree with those who say this statue makes no sense. Batman is an ace strategist, I don't see him go fight Superman on his turf. What chance would he have?

Anyway... There's nothing I like about this statue, except the style and colors of the outfits, so I let you guys who enjoy it... enjoy it.

looks small to be 1/5, unless that is an extra large apple.

they should have made light up eyes the exclusive.

It's because it's not heat vision. Batman actually blew his eyes out with some device of his.

This effect is terrible seen from the front. And I agree with those who say this statue makes no sense. Batman is an ace strategist, I don't see him go fight Superman on his turf. What chance would he have?

Anyway... There's nothing I like about this statue, except the style and colors of the outfits, so I let you guys who enjoy it... enjoy it.

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but...

"The Exclusive Edition of the Batman vs Superman Diorama includes a swap-out Superman portrait featuring his heat vision in action."

As for what chance would Batman have, I assume he's thinking the kryptonite ring evens the odds.

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but...

"The Exclusive Edition of the Batman vs Superman Diorama includes a swap-out Superman portrait featuring his heat vision in action."

As for what chance would Batman have, I assume he's thinking the kryptonite ring evens the odds.

Yep, I was being sarcastic. Doesn't translate well when written, sorry. :lol

It's just that I find the heat vision rendering is terrible and when looking at the picture posted on the previous page, when his face is straight on, I thought it looked like blood bursting out of his eye sockets.

Back