Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Sideshow Exclusive edition, which will feature an additional accessory for Red Skull - the powerful, reality warping Cosmic Cube

This piece sounds awesome!!:D

I'm glad SS finally put out a Marvel VS. diorama that I'm interested in.:rolleyes:

The uniforms were wrong on the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth piece.:rolleyes:

The X-Men piece featured Cyke and Collossus in their new uniforms which I loathe.

The Spidey vs. Hulk piece IMO just didn't make much sense. Sure these two have battled before but I'd rather have a VS. piece that featured a hero with his archenemy. Examples: Spidey/Goblin, Hulk/Abomination, Thor/Loki, Daredevil/Kingpin...you get the idea.

Bonehead15 said:
This piece sounds awesome!!:D

I'm glad SS finally put out a Marvel VS. diorama that I'm interested in.:rolleyes:

The uniforms were wrong on the Wolverine vs. Sabretooth piece.:rolleyes:

The X-Men piece featured Cyke and Collossus in their new uniforms which I loathe.

The Spidey vs. Hulk piece IMO just didn't make much sense. Sure these two have battled before but I'd rather have a VS. piece that featured a hero with his archenemy. Examples: Spidey/Goblin, Hulk/Abomination, Thor/Loki, Daredevil/Kingpin...you get the idea.

i agree i lilke the current VS. but none of them were perfect in my eyes. when does this go up for order???

I have all the other exclusive dioramas and I'm looking forward to getting this one as well. I have each of my Marvel dioramas displayed alongside a matching comic book. Which one of these should I use with this one?

cap_01_115.gif
or...
cap_01_300.gif

And my vote for the next VS. diorama:

Captain America and Thor VS. a bunch of dough!!!

cap_01_395.jpg

Last edited:
For sure the first one. The second looks like two kids fighting for a marshmellow. :)

.... i also have a framed comic next to most of my Marvel Items. Looks really great. Dr. Doom has his own Throne. :)

https://www.domers.de/Bowen/galerie.html I have to add newer pictures. Now you cant see the dvd cases as there is a faceplate on all sides. :D

Which Number does the fist comic have??

Thanks

Dominik

I ordered this and Fett so quick that I fogot to check the price. Yowza. I guess 300 isn't the worst, but hey. It says it is 12 inches tall, so that it is pretty big. HOT DOG! This thing looks so cool. I guess the pose Cap has does look okay after all. Not that I had any doubts....

What the heck is with the pose of the Red Skull?!?! This is supposed to be a "VS" piece. Not Captain America, with the Red Skull "re-treating"... :confused:

Agent23 said:
What the heck is with the pose of the Red Skull?!?! This is supposed to be a "VS" piece. Not Captain America, with the Red Skull "re-treating"... :confused:
I wouldn't say the Sentinel was putting up much of a fight.

Seeing the pictures, my heart goes out to Red Skull. It looks like our hero is about to beat the crap out of somebody who is already down and out.

But when you look closer, you see he has a gun. And that he's a Nazi.

Beat away, Cap! Order in!

I just don't know about this one. It's not bad but I'm just not that big a fan of CA. Hopefully some nice pics can be taken at SDCC to show that this is really great.

Yea, but Red Skull is one of the bad guys of all time. The Sentinel was just one Sentinel of many...

Red Skull is the only Red Skull.

Just my opinion.

Back