Sideshow DC Batman vs Superman Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just that I find the heat vision rendering is terrible and when looking at the picture posted on the previous page, when his face is straight on, I thought it looked like blood bursting out of his eye sockets.

I don't think it looks good, either, and wouldn't display the EX. I do like the both reg portraits a lot.

I never like the idea of them fighting but still tempted to buy this. The premium formats really should have looked like this. Only thing holding me back is the lack of belt loops on Superman. I know its a minor detail but it just looks weird. If this was Prime 1 they'd add them after reading the feedback but we know Sideshow don't care about things like that.

I never like the idea of them fighting but still tempted to buy this. The premium formats really should have looked like this. Only thing holding me back is the lack of belt loops on Superman. I know its a minor detail but it just looks weird. If this was Prime 1 they'd add them after reading the feedback but we know Sideshow don't care about things like that.

If Sideshow would grow a set and do it TDKR, the matchup would fit

Give me NW vs Deathstroke and I'm in.

So I doubt I'll be in anytime soon, betting the next diorama will be Batman vs Joker.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of love for it here. I'm still tempted as both figures are so well done.

Well then buy it.....you don't need our agreement/approval lol.

:lol nah, doesn't seem to be any rush to pre-order given the likely big addition size. Might even wait until release, see how it turns out as I know Sideshow's quality control isn't the best.

Main priority right now is the Prime 1 DKIII statue when that comes up for pre-order. That's gonna sell out fast.

I'm with you there man, I'm watching like a hawk daily waiting for that thing to go on PO. Gotta have it.

In regards to this one, yeah you've got no reason to rush.
[emoji38] nah, doesn't seem to be any rush to pre-order given the likely big addition size. Might even wait until release, see how it turns out as I know Sideshow's quality control isn't the best.

Main priority right now is the Prime 1 DKIII statue when that comes up for pre-order. That's gonna sell out fast.

Back