Next Vs Dio = CAP vs RED SKULL!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Thanks for the clarification Dusty.

Did the regular edition of CapVsSkull really sell out that quickly? That has to be some kind of a record. :monkey1

Well, remember, the regular is available to wholesale accounts at the same time the Exclusive is made available on the site. Meaning, I guess we took a lot of wholesale orders for it, especially after a lot of the accounts saw it in person at Comic-Con :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Well, remember, the regular is available to wholesale accounts at the same time the Exclusive is made available on the site. Meaning, I guess we took a lot of wholesale orders for it, especially after a lot of the accounts saw it in person at Comic-Con :duff

do store owners have the priviledge of buying than the required limit per person? I'm asking because i am hoping for my "internet" seller to get me an Iron man maquette :monkey3

pushed to Jan 07.....i only have the Doom Bust Excl. left to arrive this year...well that one and Darth Maul....guess I need to save up for an expensive Jan 07 and 1st Qtr..............nahhhhh, I'll just buy some SS stuff that I want in the meantime.

Sorry for the ultra-bump :thud: but can anyone tell me which scale this is in? 1/6th, 1/7th ?

Back